Tyrek Lannister as Aegon

Young stormlord

Thousand eyes and one!
Serbia, Land of a friendly people and bad politica
I just remembere that I haven't posted one silly theory since I joined forum so here it is.

Reasons for Tyrek being Aegon:
1. He is roughly the same age as Aegon. According to apendix his father has died of pox.
2. He has blonde hair.
3. Aegon being in Lannisters claws would explain why we haven't seen anyone trying to get back Targaryens to Iron throne for 15+ years. Lord Tywin doesn't have need to try to get them back to throne, his daughter being married to a new king and all.
4. Tyrek being Aegon would also explain why is Tywin so eager to find him after riots and also explain why he dissapeared in riots in first place.

You are free to beat this theory.;)

Certainly an interesting theory. A point or two...

2. He has blonde hair.

As do all Lannisters. How does this prove he's a Targaryen? I don't recall mention of Aegon's hair colour. What colour hair did Rhaenys and Elia have?

4. Tyrek being Aegon would also explain why is Tywin so eager to find him after riots and also explain why he dissapeared in riots in first place.

To the first, Tywin has always been very particular about family, so it's no surprise he'd be so anxious to get him back. And to the second, wha? I assume you mean that someone knew about his 'true' indentity, and happened to use the spur-of-the-moment riot to snatch him away? Seems very unlikely to me.

I just remembere that I haven't posted one silly theory since I joined forum so here it is.

Reasons for Tyrek being Aegon:
1. He is roughly the same age as Aegon. As are many people. According to apendix his father has died of pox. And? They both have dead fathers? Gasp!
2. He has blonde hair. He's a Lannister. Besides, Targs have white hair.
3. Aegon being in Lannisters claws would explain why we haven't seen anyone trying to get back Targaryens to Iron throne for 15+ years. Hardly anyone was aware of their continued existance. Those who did were patient. Lord Tywin doesn't have need to try to get them back to throne, his daughter being married to a new king and all. So why bother keeping the boy if he doesn't need him?
4. Tyrek being Aegon would also explain why is Tywin so eager to find him after riots and also explain why he dissapeared in riots in first place. What Culwch said.

You are free to beat this theory.;)

At least it hasn't been discussed yet.

YS are you trying to get Tysha going? Actually I don't mind this theory of yours, as I've often though that Tywin would have been far to smart to allow his dog to kill of all the Targaryens in custody when the queen had sailed to Dragonstone. Seems he could have used Aegon as a bargaining chip had she not died birthing Dany. Although if he isn't dead I still want him to be Jon. I know the time lines don't match up yadayadyada!!

Ooh! Aegon is Coldhands! He was rescued by the Ice Dragon that made him!
Wouldn't that be perfect? Targ + other = ASOIAF! Oh, but Coldhands is too late to the game to be that important. Rats. Unless he is Bejen etc, which my theory excludes.

"Tyrek was the son of his late Uncle Tygett, a boy of thirteen." ASOS, chapter 4. Aegon has to be 16-17 years old.​

I'm glad I wasn't drinking when I read this idea, I would have snorted drink out my nose!

Imagine you have a living son of Rheagar, and you want to keep him safe... Your solution is to put him within reach of Robert at all times as his squire?!?!

Bwahahaha!

Oh I'm not saying it's out of the realm of possibility, just that it's such a stupid move in real life lol.

I seriously doubt Tywin is on the same level of sneaky as Littlefinger tho. If it was Varys pulling the strings maybe.

Tywin did engineer the greatest deception in the series so far: the Red Wedding.

Personally, I think Littlefinger has already met his downfall and bitten more than he can chew.

Tywin understands how to hurt people. I just can't picture him having the same understanding of subtle irony and protection by proxy that would be involved in hiding a Targ as Robert's squire.