What Now?

I heard she was in the midst of writting an Anthology for HP. I mean the directors of the 5 movie had to ask her for a copy of the Black family tree so they could get it Historically correct for the movie. I think its gonna be interesting to she the history of the wizarding world and families.

Its gonna be like the Encyclopedias they wrote for LODR

I think it would be a lot like The Silmarillion or Unfinished Tales.

A thriller? That's what she already did, in a way.

I'd be happy to read a quite different story, but a Fantasy one. A story for Adults.

Anyway she'll never stop writing because she's a writer. A writer can't stop

A writer can only stop writing if forced to and a writer can never write when forced to.

Why thank you Strife. Haven't seen you around before *scrolls up page to see join date* Oh I know why know. Welcome to Chrons.

Well every writer has challenges,but what will hers be. I think for the most part she will in all her future works have to compete with the Harry Potter Series. Her ability to write a book and keep the audience will be judged in comparison with the HP series.

I wonder what she will aim at this time....... A science fiction, fairy tale, drama, comedy, thriller or romance. Lol... i would really like to see her attempt romance, moreover drama and comedy. She is a great writer, probably the greatest in our time but the time has come for here to prove herself.

You have a good point there. She has shown she can write one thing but can she write another?

Back