Question Regarding Terminator Nakedness

MissyMV6

Hi everyone this may seem a strange question but it's been bugging me for a while now and everyone who I have mentioned it to says I have been seeing things:confused:

In the original Terminator movie when Arnie arrives naked and he gets up am I right in saying that you can actually see his full frontal nakedness or is it me just wishful thinking;)

I cant remember seeing it when I first watched the movie but it was shown on Sky a while back (It could have even been the scifi channel) and I wondered if there were indeed 2 versions ?

Thanks in advance

I don't remember ever hearing anything about it, and with Arnie being the huge star he is/was, such a thing would have been mentioned over the years since.

Hello and welcome to the Chron, stick around and explore a bit.

I can't remember vividly, but if you do it would be at a distance and in the near-dark. If I remember later I'll pop in the DVD...

Hi Missy, nice to meet you. No in all the versions I have seen of Terminator I have never seen Arnie front on! I think I would have remembered it!!! I have the unrated version also, so I think if it was going to show up it possibly would in that one. But there may be one out there.

There is no unrated edition of The Terminator...any shots of the naked Arnold from the front would have the area in question shrouded in dimness (among other things :p)

It's strange in here. *Looks right. Looks left* What are all of you gossiping about?

In the original Terminator movie when Arnie arrives naked and he gets up am I right in saying that you can actually see his full frontal nakedness or is it me just wishful thinking;)

YES, at least in the R2 "2-Disc DVD Collector's Set" edition you do.
For perhaps 2-2.5 seconds at clock 5:10, though Arnie's only in the middle distance (and shadow). Definitely naked though.

Well full frontal budity is allowed in an R rated movie. At least, I've seen some R rated movies with it.

YES, at least in the R2 "2-Disc DVD Collector's Set" edition you do.
For perhaps 2-2.5 seconds at clock 5:10, though Arnie's only in the middle distance (and shadow). Definitely naked though.

I believe this is correct, but is nothing compared to his "Playgirl" centerfold of about the same period. Hey, he's the governor about whom any potential voter would know the most. :rolleyes:

Jim

Just be glad it wasn't Ronald Reagan.....:p

The BBC is showing his first film next week, Hercules in New York - Greek God on holiday gets involved with dodgy wrestling promoters. My TV guide says it is a must-see, but only because of the very badly dubbed Arnie.

I'm sure that he is naked in the Terminator scene, but you would need computer enhancement to see anything. I'm not making any aspersions on Arnie's size, but I've never seen anything in that scene.
For perhaps 2-2.5 seconds at clock 5:10
I never went that far to try though :rolleyes:

He was not a big star at the time so it wasn't a big deal but at the theater it was obvious. On a TV screen it would require effort on the viewer's part. I'm also willing to bet that he's the only state governer with a full frontal shot that has been published.

I only looked it up to answer the question... :)

I'm also willing to bet that he's the only state governer with a full frontal shot that has been published.

Wait till they change the law so they can make him Ze Furst Prezzident with a published full frontal shot...

Well I saw it on the big screen, and nothing sticks out ;) (So to speak) In my mind

Woo hoo

Hi Guys
Havent posted on here for ages and ages..Some of you may remember that I posted a question asking if Arnold was shown naked in Terminator because I was sure when I had watched it he was indeed naked:)

The replies I got all said that he was not naked and that basically I was wishful thinking:D

Anyway it is showing on Sky Premier at the moment in HD and I am recording it so I can watch it at my leisure.

I have just played the scene where Arnold arrives on earth and I WAS RIGHT!!!!!

When he starts walking over to the 3 guys who are messing around near the telescope the camera pans round to Arnold and he is shown naked walking over to the guys.

lets just say that he is in proportion:eek:;)

Angie xx

Re: Woo hoo

Well, I'm glad you finally got to the truth...even if it did take nearly 18 months...:D

Re: Woo hoo

It's strange in here. *Looks right. Looks left* What are all of you gossiping about?