Sexiest Cartoon character?

Yay a Howl fan! I love him...especially when he's all mysterious and blonde at the beginning. :D
OH!! Not quite a cartoon character, but hardly a real person nontheless (it seems I keep breaking the rules on this thread!)...Jack Skellington from Nightmare Before Christmas. That Skeleton is hot! :D

Jem from JEM if anyone here watched cartoons in the 1980s......
or She-Ra who was from the He-Man and the Masters of the Universe spinoff series.

I loved Jem! Partly because her name was similar to mine I think. I had a Jem video and a Jem poster next to my bed...

Long long time ago there was a cartoon called "Biker Mice From Mars"... Well, the brown-coloured mouse was kinda attractive, so what if he is a rodent? :D

cheetara4.jpg

She is my old time favorite . Classic Sexy cartoon

Long long time ago there was a cartoon called "Biker Mice From Mars"... Well, the brown-coloured mouse was kinda attractive, so what if he is a rodent? :D

They've brought that cartoon back now, with added CGI!! I think the brown one's called Throttle? :D

They've brought that cartoon back now, with added CGI!! I think the brown one's called Throttle? :D

Yep, that was his name.. :) I hope the CGI will not spoil the cartoon- I have such fond memories about it!

Nice avatar, BTW!;)

Daphne from Scooby Doo was a babe. Shame they couldn't find an actor to live up to the cartoon look. :)

Yes, Daphne was indeed hot. I must admit that when I was little tyke, I had a mad crush on her and I was only seven at that time! The first voice actor to play her was Stefanianna Christopherson, but she was soon replaced by Heather North. I've always wondered what they looked like. Well, it turns out that they were both quite lovely when the show's initial run aired, in fact, they looked just about the same as her cartoon character. When the tv movies began production, actress Mary Kay Bergman was the third one to provide the voice of Daphne, but after completing Scooby Doo and the alien invaders, she sadly committed suicide with a self-inflicted bullet to the head with a shotgun. She has been battling depression for a very long time and no knew about it until it was too late. Here is a link about her:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Kay_Bergman

In any case, Heather North was asked to reprise the role and she's now considered to be the ultimate voiceover for Daphne.

Correction on who's voicing Daphne now. Currently, its actress Grey DeLisle. :)

I so want to say someone other than Jessica Rabbit. I will be so dissapointed in myself if I say Jessica Rabbit. So very ashamed.....

...I can't help it.

Jessica Rabbit is the sexiest cartoon ever. There. I said it. That figure! That voice! The femme fatalle persona! I can't help it! (breaks down into guilty sobs.)

Nothing wrong with admitting to liking Jessica Rabbit. I'm just astonished that no one has mentioned her before now! Definitely the sexiest cartoon character ever... :D

Nothing wrong with admitting to liking Jessica Rabbit. I'm just astonished that no one has mentioned her before now! Definitely the sexiest cartoon character ever... :D

Did no one mention Bettie Boop? She's pretty old school sensual, too!

Though I'm sticking to Prince Eric and Howl myself!

Hello people,

The charater that i thought was first sexy to me was Frank Harris played by Brad Pitt in a 1992 film called cool world. When he became a doddle. OPh yeah baby!!

Robots? Rodents? Hell people you are all talking about sexy cartoon characters...? I thought this forum was for mature, adult people dedicated to SFF and such?

Besides which the sexiest animated character is Aki Ross from Final Fantasy: The spiirits within. :D

Those bikini shots.... Ohhhh mama....