I Need Help Finding a Episode

nutjow

I don't really watch the Outer limits that much, but i am trying to find my favorite episode but i don't know it's name so i don't know what season to buy. anyway i remember it was about some people ging up a mountain and some guy stoped to smoke and got seperated from the group and was killed by a bigfoot or sasquatch. the people came in ot investigate , and i guy was sent in to hunt it. the bigfoot killer one of two people who wanted to keep going up the mountain. then someone caught it and put in like a shed or something but i broke out akilled another guy. anyway thats about all i remember. so i was hopeing someone would know what episode i'm talking about.

I'm presuming this is an episode from the newer series? I have the complete 2 seasons from the original series and the episode you describe is not one of them. I can't help you with the newer series but perhaps somebody else here can.

Welcome to Chronicles by the way:)

Have not had a chance to go through the list yet, and probably won't for a day or two, but I did find a list of all the newer Outer Limits episodes, from season one to seven of the new series:

http://www.scifi.com/outerlimits/episodes/

I believe these give short synopses of the episodes, so should help you to find what you're looking for.

Meantime, welcome to the Chronicles; feel free to pull up a chair and hang out, discuss likes and dislikes, come over to the Tea Room for a cuppa, and just meet people and make friends.