Billy?

-putawaythosepliers-

moldy peaches for tea
anything i like? well i like pancakes, people who
arg i had something i was going to say and ive forgotten most of it!
does anyone agree with me, that the new girl in the latest series *billy i think* is quite irritating, and perhaps shouldn't have been introduced into the series, dare i say it. maybe she was brought in to liven up the plot a bit, something different, because charmed has been going on for a looooong time. i actually can't remember the origins of her story in it.

anyhoo, i will dash to the computer next time as quickly as i can when i have a new post idea in my head.

Yeah, I've only seen a couple of series 8 episodes but from what I did see Billie (sp??) was incredibly annoying. I think you're right about them trying to bring in someone new, but she's far too young at the time when our girls (Paige included) are finally maturing. It's an odd mix and the chemistry just didn't work.

Look forward to the new threads ;)

She's there for a reason, don't you worry.

SPOILERS

She's part of the Ultimate power, her and her sister. It all comes together, don't worry.

xx

Aww, poor Billie, she's not actually that bad, she just reminds of Phoebe and Paige when they first discovered they were witches, she's young, give her a break!

I ended up quite liking her but not before I hated her for a few eps...

xx

I dont like her at all. Everytime she talks, I think, dear god, who gave that woman lines?

Now that we've reached the end.... still don't like her.