5.8 : Vortex

Highlander II

There can be only one!!
Vortex

To save a child, Johnny infiltrates a compound belonging to a cult, but soon finds that the place is loaded with explosives and must stop a confrontation between the cult leader and the FBI before the entire place goes up.

This is the episode that JR Bourne (Martouf from Stargate SG-1 had a guest spot on.

I won't tell you how it ends. ;)

I just love to see JR Bourne in Dead Zone, he was awesome as always. The story was good and I just love the confrontation between Johnny and Stillson. I just love Johnny's words at the end of the episode about Stillson and him. :)

I don't remember the part about Stillson, but JR was fantastic! :) Though, man, can we have him do something where he isn't the bad guy? geeeeez

The part of Stillson was the comment Johnny make to Bruce something like at the end of things no matter what Johnny make Stillson always come with a great image or spotlight and Johnny always ends being the crazy one etc. As for JR I agree, he as always do an excellent job. I vote to give him another character like Martouf, but a regular spot. He's just so talented. :)