Calling All Aussie Contingent - Reunion

ShelbyS

Rob Cooper's #1 Fan
Calling:

Martouf, JAD, Raptor, Cat, Shaz, Squire, Shaun, Jackers and Gatecon...

I think it's time for a reunion...

whoooo! i like reunions.... even though ive still never met any of you.

It sucks that we have never met. We've known each other for like 6 years.

Guess what, I've met everyone except Martouf and Jackers. :D

yeah not too bad i guess..... just kicking on with uni.

went to coldplay a month ago wednesday, turned 20 about 2 weeks ago. Been partying heaps etc

what about you?

greetings from Texas.

Couldn't pass up the chance to post however, even though I am hard at work playing cowgirl in the land where everything is errr, bigger. Not to mention hotter than Netu. Hope everyone is well it is good to hear from ya. What's goin on back home??? I think of you all every friday night when I sit back and turn on the scifi channel to watch back to back new episodes of both Stargate and Atlantis. Not to rub it in or anything. :)

Miss you all - cheers
Shaz

How awesome was last weeks atlantis!? i thought it was the best episode of atlantis to date, i love it when Ronin kicks arse. And this is the first SG1 episode of series 10 that ive actually liked.

well you got 3 people responding in a night shelby, not too bad.

Hey shaz,

What are you doing in Texas? How long you been there?

Bah! Im so far behind in Sg-1 AND Atlantis! I suck.

Marty: Ive been pretty busy I guess. I went to London for a couple of weeks last year. Quit my job at the beginning of this year, became a make up artist and now Im working at Off Ya Tree and desperatly looking for work in make up!

Shaz: What the HELL are you doing in Texas???
ps. Im jealous :D

I told ya: playing cowgirl. Seriously thats what I am doing. Training and riding horses. I took a year off uni, decided maybe this political stuff maybe wasn't what I wanted to do in life and took off to Texas for three months. Actually that ended yesterday when I flew from Dallas to London and I am in the UK for about 2 and a half months staying with friends seeing London, travelling the Uk and Europe then going to Austria for two weeks in November before I come on home. But hey - I wanna hear more about you guys!

P.S. No more back to back Stargates on Scifi. My friend does not have cable. :)

BAH! IM JEALOUS!!!!!!! How freaking awesome is London hey??!?!

And seriously, I havent been doing ANYTHING!
Although I *do* have a job interview (well, over the phone) on Monday. GO ME! :D

AND today I put 3 boxsets of SG1 on Lay by. GO ME AGAIN! hahahah

Yeah London is cool - I am missing Texas in a big way so even the coolness of London is not making such a big impact on me right now. Hey Chris: they start drinking beer at 10 am in the morning... THIS is your town. :)

Saw Buckingham Palace just the other day - and went to Camden (that is a very very cool place) to some brilliant markets!

Jes - or anyone - any other thoughts or off the beaten track kinda ideas about places to see? My mate works in central London so every second day or so I have just been coming to the city and wandering around for like 5 hours at a time - am seeing alot of interesting things that way!

im seriously considering studying overseas next year, and the UK is on the top of my list. Apparently though, everything is ridiculously expensive and id probably be way better goign to the US or canada?

what is with this chronicles-network thing? weird.... they've taken away the chit chat section and i am not a moderator anymore :(

Hey all!!! Long time no talk!!!
Finally have a holiday so I thought I'd see if anything was happening...and it was! I've been really busy with uni, not too busy to watch SG1 and SGA though....bummed that SG1 has been cancelled :(

Shaz....very jealous of your globetrotting!!! Hope you're having a great time!!

Only 10 days til I turn 21...woohoo!!!!
:)

Hey Shaz, if youre still in London, make sure you go to the ZOO! Well, if its your kinda thing :D
Also if you can, take a day trip to Paris and go the the Pere LaChaise (sp?) cemetary. Speaking of cemetaries, you should definitely go to Highgate Cemetary in London!

Hey dudes.
Am chilling out in good ol Chili's hostel in Prague right now. What a fantastic time to visit ascifi I thought...or whatever its called now. Anyway. Escaped London last week, where since finishing 5 weeks of mad travelling around Ireland, Scotland, and Western Europe I had been held hostage for 2 horrific weeks of goodbyes and last minute sights and pub nights. London is an Ok city I have decided...either in small doses OR if you are at least working to pass the time and not go broke. :). Ireland was sensational. Gotta love Guiness in its native homeland. Scotland was bloody brilliant, and despite two crazy swims in Loch Ness, one being at 2am in the morning, I did not find Nessie. But I did have fun trying! And Contiki's 20 day's of Europe... what can I say. If I wasn't an alcoholic before.... No seriously had an absolute ball, met some great people, did some wild and crazy things...had the time of my life. Paris, Florence, Rome, Venice, Austrian Tyrol, Munich, Switzerland (Alps), Amsterdam...are just some of the places I saw! So much fun - highly recommend it... best time ever!

Anyway, flew from London to Vienna last week - what a cool city! The German I can speak is struggling with the Viennese version but I'm picking it up. Its a life of cafes, coffees, strudels or sascha tortes! I have died and gone to heavon....Between this strenous cafe hopping and relaxed sight seeing of the city, I have been to Bratislava in Slovakia for a day, and to Salzburg for two days, where I amused myself with sound of music tours and excursions to Hitlers house. Am now in Prague, its my second night here, great city, but since I came by myself (mates on Vienna already done Prague, hence I am on my own...) the night life is me sitting in the hostel on the free internet writing to you guys. :) Go back to Vienna late tomorrow night where I spend the next three days dividing my time between the cafes I have not seen yet, a few random sights, packing, and drinking... Before I start the arduous journy home on Sunday - its like a total of 23 hours flight time and 5 hours in airports...fun. :) Despite this horrendous economy class nightmare where you can guarentee I will be stuck next to a fat old guy who snores....I can't wait to be home. Love travelling, but after the companionship of Contiki, its a little bit lonely. And truth be told...I am dying to get back to work or at least routine... really want an income to rebalance all my debts! So, next time I post it shall hopefully be while I am sitting in my own house on my own internet drinking a carlton Pure Blond, and eating Tim Tams. ;)...while not wearing 6 layers of clothing plus a beanie, gloves and scarf. And of course the entirety of seasons nine and ten shall be running on my DVD...I have some serious catching up to do! Cheers to that...
Signing off
Shaz in Prague

Errr....just in case I can't swindle the dvds... is stargate currently on or has C7 had the last laugh again?

DUDE! I am so jealous!

Sounds like you had a wild time!

Man, I would love to do all that stuff. One day....

Thats so good you did all that tho! Definitely something you will remember for the rest of your life! Awesome!

Hi you lot.

Understandably you might have thought I dropped off the face a the planet. But I am here, just been really quiet for a long time. :rolleyes:

It's about time I started getting back into things.

SO... How the hell are you all :D

AND... Where the bloody hell have you been :p

Allan

We have been here...well I have been. Continuously forgetting about this site and checking it once every 6 months haha

Looks like Im not the only one!