My Thoughts

Shadow Dancer

What a mindblowing couple of days I've had watching these 2 episodes. They have crammed a whole season's worth of story into 3 hrs and what a fantastic job the writers have done. It's fast, furious, very emotionally charged and as usual a hightened sense of wonder. I feel drained from the rollercoaster ride of mixed feelings the experience engenders. In these final episodes, there is definately a sense of finality to the saga of John Crichton and the crew of Moya. It's such a shame the series had to end prematurely in the way it did and I hope future attempts at writing Sci-fi learn from the experience of what is, Farscape.

so got to agree with Shadow Dancer, this was done REALLY WELL.
the writing was great, and the story just came together wonderfuly for the time it had to be done. and i died every time i saw thoose great Special effects shots. i wish somthings hadnt happened but i was also really happy to finally see some things resolved. and the humor added to the 4 hour show greatly:D so with this series could have gone on, it could have kept going for some time i think and it would have been wonderful:rolly2:

I just wanted to comment on it! LOVED IT! OMG I can't believe they killed

I'm taking we can talk about it now

s
p
o
i
l
e
r
s (just in case

I CAN'T BLEIEVE THEY KILLED D'ARGO I was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO could not believe it. I think they for amount of time they had to do in the miniseries and make sure everything got explained they did a beautiful job! I taped it because I got back into watching Farscape..tis weird! It was great, one thing bugged me and could not believe it, it was Chiana when she first showed up I thought the way she talked she just...she had done the character in so long maybe I don't know it was just the way she goes "I can see again D'argo" it just wasn't Chiana but as it progressed it got better I don't know it was just weird...other then that it was great to see Farscape back ;)

I agree it was awesome, the story was great, the special effects were great and the final product was just perfect.

Krystal :p