Fave Daniel Moments

Maria8475

It goes on.....
So obviously we love everything about our little space monkey. But there must be some really special moments that EVERY time you watch will make you laugh or wanna hug him or pour your heart out or even cringe.

So let's share.... :D

I'm not even gonna try and rank them, put these rate him in my books.

Secrets - when he's trying to comfort Sha're.
Sha're: You hate me.
Daniel: No, no, I love you.
Sha're: You forgive me?
Daniel: God, there's nothing to forgive.
Sha're: I'm so ashamed.
Daniel: I hate what's been done to you. I hate what Apophis place for the child that's been growing inside of you. Look at me. I love you. Everything else... I love you.
Sha're: Will you stay?
Daniel: I can't. Because I want you to come home with me.

The way he looks when he says that and the emotion and sincerity in his voice!!! I love that scene.

One False Step
This always has me ROFLMHO - literally :D
Jack: Well we’re not gonna stand around doing nothing.
Daniel: We’re not doing nothing.
Jack: You’re videotaping a plant.
Daniel: Well I think this might be important.
Jack: Well I think you might be losing what’s left of your mind.
Daniel: What’s that supposed to mean?
Jack: It means that on a good day, you can be a little... flaky.
Daniel: And on a good day you can be a little ignorant and condescending.
Jack: Not condescending, you’re obviously misreading a basic philosophical difference of opinion on how to handle a crisis.
Daniel: Oh please! We have a difference of opinion on just about everything!
Jack: Give me an example.
Daniel: I don’t know - pick something. How..how about..how about mythology?
Jack: Rumours, lies, fairytales...
Daniel: [Jumping up and down and waving his arms around] You see! See! See! See! See!

Especially the last part - shows his crazy side as well as passion.

The Curse
Near the end when Daniel finds out that Sarah too has been taken by a Goa'uld. Aaaww my heart really went out for him.

oooh i thought of some more.

Serpent's Song
DANIEL: You know my name?
APOPHIS: Because of what we hold in common. Ammonet my queen.
DANIEL: Her name is Sha're. She is my wife.
APOPHIS: They are one in the same.
DANIEL: Ammonet possesses her. Sha're is a Prisoner. She is somewhere I want you to tell me where.
APOPHIS: Ammonet, I loved her (he looks at Daniel) You do not believe me.
DANIEL: No. I don't think that's possible.
APOPHIS: How could you, her eyes, her knowledge, Our very being is so much greater, so much more.
DANIEL: I know where your child is.
APOPHIS: My son.
DANIEL: Yes I brought him into the world with my own hands on Abydos.
APOPHIS: He was taken by Her'ur
DANIEL: No......By me.
APOPHIS: We have no use for the child now. Ammonet, I knew from the moment I laid eyes on her, she was a vessel for the queen
DANIEL: (leaning in, in a deadly whisper) If you don't tell me where she is. I'll kill you right here.
APOPHIS: You have neither the strength nor the will.

This was a great scene for loads of reasons. Obviously Danny angst :D But he gets to gloat and threathen Apophis. I also like the fact that even a Goa'uld knows Daniel isn't capable of killing in cold blood :D

Bloodlines
After Sam and Daniel have stolen a larva.

CARTER: Daniel? What are you thinking?
DANIEL: Just that every single one of these infant Goa'uld's will one day take a human life. And all I have to do is..
CARTER: If we kill them when they are as vulnerable as they are right now, we'd be no better than the Goa'uld. Let's go.

Sam turns and Daniel follows. He then turns back and fires on the tank. The Goa'uld's spill out. Sam takes her MP5 back and they leave.

This was sooo unDaniel like - i still liked it though because it just goes to show that he's willing to do what he thinks is necessary. The fact that Sha're was taken by one of those things probably helps. And it proves Apophis wrong ;)

Legacy
MACKENZIE: Dr Jackson, I insist you calm yourself. Otherwise I'll have to have you restrained and further sedated.
DANIEL: Why are you so quick to jump to the conclusion I'm crazy? That I'm dangerous, I'm out of control?...... It's cos I'm kinda acting that way, aren't I? I just need to get these drugs out of my system. Look, Doctor. I know you probably hear this from patients all the time but I think I'm cured.
MACKENZIE: You're right, I hear that all the time. I'm afraid it doesn't work that way. You don't get well from something like this overnight.
DANIEL: You do if there was an alien organism inside you that was making you think that you were sick when you really weren't.
MACKENZIE: Mm-hm. And you, uh, found this out how?
DANIEL: Machello told me.
MACKENZIE: Machello?
DANIEL: He's an alien old man we met on P3C 599.
MACKENZIE: Dr Jackson, you haven't had any visitors.
DANIEL: No, of course I haven't. You see, Machello is dead.
MACKENZIE: Dead? Yet he told you there was someone inside you making you appear crazy?
DANIEL: That's a good point. I wouldn't, uh, I wouldn't buy that if I were you either.

This was just funny. Loved seing Daniel agitated and acting all crazy. Plus the Machello thing was hysterical.

I love him!! Danny is soooooo sweet! :rolly2:

He's changed a bit since his ascesion though! :eek:

But I still love him! :rolly2: :D ;)