Richard Dean Anderson on Craig Kilborn June 24th 12:35am

Penguin

Richard Dean Anderson (MacGyver, Stargate SG-1) will be on THE CRAIG KILBORN SHOW tonight (aka Thursday a.m.) at 12:35 a.m. on CBS.

He's probably promoting Stargate as the eighth season premieres next month.

Elyse
SG1_Spoilme
Stargate SG1 & Stargate Atlantis News & Spoiler group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sg1_spoilme/

Thanks!

Thanks for the heads-up, Elyse.

Rowan

So excited! *squeee* w00+ w00+! Rarely does RDA ever do any promotional work. Yes, he's done a few shows here and there, but...I'm definitely not going to miss this one!

If only for a few minutes, if only for "what is he going to wear?", if only for the ability to say "I stayed up late; Insomnia is my friend."... I will get to watch RDA as RDA and not some character on a show... :D

If only I had TIVO... :rolly2:

I stayed up and watched him. He was looking mighty fine I might add!!

He talked a bit about Stargate and also about MacGyver.

Hey Philo

Thanks for the video. For some reason CBS would not come in last night. I was very upset. I could hear it but the picture was horrible. I am planning on complaining to my cable company. I even flipped through and all the other channels were fine.

JacksLover

Oh yeah I checked out some of your website all very nice stuff on there.

No prob JacksLover. And, that sucks you missed it.
It's all good. You're connected to the world here! LOL :rolly2:

By the way, it's not my site... Just came across the link for screencaps and another link for the video. And look, penguin has another one! :) Thanks penguin.

I taped it; I think I've watched it about 6 times now trying to get some good screencaps for the defacing images thread... Come to think of it, I don't really need to with all these other sites! Woohoo, less work for me! :rolleyes: :p