New series of Clone Wars

Giorgio

The Knight who says 'Ni'
There will be a new serie of Clone Wars starting in March 2005.
There will be five new episodes, each 12 minutes long !!!

from SciFi Wire

Super-sized Clone Wars Due

Genndy Tartakovsky, producer of the animated Clone Wars series for Cartoon Network, revealed that upcoming episodes of the series will feature longer segments and tie in to the upcoming theatrical feature Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith, the Chicago Sun-Times reported. "We're doing 12-minute episodes this time, as opposed to the three-minute episodes last time," Tartakovsky said. "It really allows us to open up both character development and action."

Tartakovsky added that the five new chapters will relate to information that appears in the traditional opening scroll crawl in Episode III. The shorts will also feature a new character, General Grievous, who will "be the new villain in Episode III." Cartoon Network begins airing the new episodes on March 21, 2005.

I didn't see many of the earlier cartoons, but I'm sure General Grievous already appeared in one of them that I saw. :confused:

he was in the last ep of the series, he was pretty darn cool, smacked down a lot of jedi:):rolly2: