Two More S7 DVD's to be released

Rowan

Two more Season DVD's are to be released in Region 2 [UK/Europe] format. If things follow the previous format, they will contain the following episodes :

Season 7 Vol. 35 - Release date: May 3rd 2004
Grace
Fallout
Chimera
Death Knell

Season 7 Vol. 36 - Release date: May 31st 2004
Heroes, Part 1
Heroes, Part 2
Resurrection
Inauguration

Plus whatever specials will be included. A bit more information can be found here:
Stargate DVD Info

Rowan

hi Rowan long time no see.
btw i have got an agreement that will let me review Stargate DVD's before they are released in the shops. So look out for my posts on the site!!

I wonder when the US boxset will come out. I'll have to scrape up money though, that's never very fun.

Outstanding!

Originally posted by kylestargater
hi Rowan long time no see.
btw i have got an agreement that will let me review Stargate DVD's before they are released in the shops. So look out for my posts on the site!!

Congratulations! Looking forward to reading them.

Rowan

Ah ...

Life, the universe, *way* too much Real Life and several major computer crashes that totally nuked all my bookmarks...

I lost you.

Rowan

Thanks

Got it. :D

Rowan

BTW: Did you cath the announcement about Michael and Lexa having thier baby daughter this last weekend? Also, BOBW [Australia Cons] is planning another SG-1 con in 2005.

Rowan

Season 7 boxed set got my copy who else had to rush out today and buy it?

So far I have only seen the first 2 episodes. "Fallen" and "Homecoming".

Looks like there is tons of extra's again and a coupon for 20 % off licenced merchandise. Plus a bonus disk of Atlantis. (Which I haven't even opened yet.)

i didnt read it online, although i did read it in the Stargate SG-1 magazine. love that thing anything i miss online i can read on paper!!