Merchandise (Space Precinct)

sarah2040

Shipper Queen
Merchandise

I was just wondering if anyone had any of the Space Precinct merchandise? I've got the annual and the graphic novel along with the board game and some stationary. I'm very tempted to try and get the models but as I'm a poor student now *time for a big aww* I can't afford it!!

LOL know what you mean about the poor student thing... I have a lot of merchandise - am trying to collect it all for the website to have the most complete catalogue available.

A couple of months ago I was in contact with a guy who had been selling props over at ebay. He said that he'd found a warehouse that had all the props just dumped in it. Over the years it had been allowed to deteriorate and that vandals had aused a lot of damage. He said there was even the full sized cruiser sitting outside but that had been burnt out several times. He had amanged to save a whole of things and I wish I had been able to afford them (including Zill, items from Podly's office) but sadly I couldn't make it happen. Would love to get that cruiser and renovate it :rolly2: :rolly2: Then we could have conventions in it.. let's face it with all the fans Space Precinct has we could fit them all in with room to spare for platters of sausage rolls.

Originally posted by Glad Moose
Then we could have conventions in it.. let's face it with all the fans Space Precinct has we could fit them all in with room to spare for platters of sausage rolls.

Hehe! Pity there's so few of us :( I've now managed to complete my DVD collection, woohoo! Can't wait til I get home from uni to watch them again :rolly2:

I have the patrol cruiser for 6 inch action figures and a boxed 12 inch Patrick Brogan action figure :D

I'll have to check the boxes to see what else is in each collection (damn those marketing men for putting all those tempting photos on the packaging LOL)

Hey, Glad Moose, That is really interesting as I've been trying to find that warehouse for some time. I'm planning to build a copy of the 1989 consept car "Venus" and I understand that Gerry Anderson used the original car in one of his Space Precinct shows. It was aired at arround the mid to late 90's and could even have been in another of his creations. I'm told the car carried a central character into the center of stage.
Any way, the Venus was built by IAD of Woking who sadly went out ot business at about the same time.
The car you will see under my user name, does it ring any bells? Iv'e been expecting to come accross someone, such as your self who might know the Space Precinct series well enough to know if Venus did, in fact appear in the show.
Ofcourse, if you could put me in touch with the "Guy" from e-bay you mentioned, that would be good too.
I would really apreciate any help.