1.05: Reaping Havoc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabitha

Save Angel!
Info from www.epguides.com/deadlikeme

George realizes that even the undead need friends, but she loses one when a reaper decides to jump to the other side.

b: 25-Jul-2003 pc: 104 w: J.J. Philbin d: Robert Duncan McNeill

NOTE: The episode marks the last appearence of Rebecca Gayheart on the show.
Roxy, Joy and Reggie didn't appeared in this episode.
Music: The music played in the end of the episode is "Boom Boom Ba" by Metisse (featured among other places on "The Next Best Thing" soundtrack)

Isn't Robert Duncan McNeil "Tom Paris" from Star Trek Voyager?

This episode was great, but it was sad that when George and Betty finally make a friendship when Betty decided that it was enought and go. I really like the scene when she decide to quit as a reaper was very touching.

Krystal :D

McNeil was Tom Paris in Voyager.

Didn't think the reapers had the option as to when they bowed out. They simply carried out their duties until higher up whisked them away, they are not supposed to run after their new boy friend. Unless driven to suicide by Miss Misery?

But how old is Betty?
The swimming costumes at the start were very 20's.

Overall, I quite enjoyed this episode

Originally posted by ray gower

Didn't think the reapers had the option as to when they bowed out.

Yeah, that was a surprise to me. I was thinking that they can't. When George begin as a reaper the other guy have the opportunity to leave because all the years and George become sort of his replacement. In the episode Rude say it happens some times. I wonder if they received a kind of reprimand when they got to the other side. :D

Krystal :p

Wonder what punishment can be given to an 'Undead'. Perhaps they are sent back as something undesirable?

yeah or send them back again and again indefenitely. Ouch! that got to hurt specially is someone wants out.

Krystal :p

Status
Not open for further replies.