Original Series on DVD

rune

rune
Had anyone bought Season 1 of the original Star Trek series on DVD yet :)

Just got it from Amazon. Its pretty slick, I was impressed with the packaging. I haven't watched the episodes yet but I was relieved to see that they were released with 5.1 audio.

Super Nerd

I must admit that I kindof want that DVD collection. I stop everytime I see an original Star Trek episode on the Sci-fi channel. I did vote for Captain Kirk as best captain in that poll, afterall. :D

Re: Super Nerd

I said:
Does it include the Pike pilot, though?
I bought the Series on DVD from Tesco's (£54.99), and it does not include the first pilot with Captain Pike, but it does have the second pilot (Where No Man Has Gone Before) on it.

Re: Super Nerd

Hi Tiger2000, and welcome to the chronicles-network. :)

I was looking at the box in Tescos yesterday, actually - just looking at the pictures reminded me at what a sense of fun and adventure and character the original series originally had. I really felt like buying it, but...not yet. Soon. :)

Just thought I'd let you Brits know that I went to Tesco's when I was in England a couple of years ago. It was just Wal-Mart but with better stuff. I got some socks that I'm wearing right now. They are really good socks--better than we get in the U.S., but 55 pounds is about $110 here and I don't think I'd ever get the Star Trek first series for that kind of money.

Back