7.05: Revisions

Interesting red suits, we just need to see an purple, and blue equivalent to complete the rainbow.;) And white...

It was an okay story, yet it almost seems unfortunate that Daniels recent amnesia couldn't play an part in it. There was no recollection of their past lives, an great way to utilize Daniel's situatiion, but, nothing. No comment on Danny boy's account?

But, it was an alright showing, an missed opportunity maybe, but still alright...

Felt to me...

This ep felt to me like more had been shot but parts may have been left on the cutting room floor, so to speak. A good idea, but a bit disjointed.

Rowan

The red bio-suits was the only good part of this episode, really. This ep's on my hate list. Season 7 smell BAAAAAAAD.

Although it was kind of lacking, I still enjoyed it enough to watch it again. But hate list, Im not too sure, how about less than satisfactory...?

Originally posted by skydiver
I think the directors know actors they like to work with and rehire them. Also Vancouver is a small industry, there are only so many character actors around.

Doesn't this happen in every long-running series? At least in Star Trek it's more difficult to tell an actor who was a Cardassian, but is now a Klingon or a Romulan. It would be nice if they could give a struggling actor a chance, but I guess that is the way the industry works.

One good thing about 'Stargate' is that there is actually a reason why everyone looks human -- they are human!

I would never have compared this to 'Return of the Archons' Star Trek the original series, but no idea is ever going to be completely new. You all sound like the cynical hacks on the Star Trek boards now.

I actually liked this a lot. I'm very interested in the 'hard wiring' idea. I'm sure that within a few years we will all be getting 'hard wired' but I'm a little squeamish about messing with my brain myself. I had a discussion in another thread here about this. padders is first in the line for one. I'm not so keen at all.

Being a science-fiction story, this was a little negative on the whole idea, but the advantages were clear nearer the start of the episode.

BTW They did say that they had caused the environmental damage to their planet themselves.

The Stargate was associated with worship of the god 'Morgan'. I went back and listen to the video again. Is this a new Goa'uld? 'Morgana' is from Arthurian legend. Any ideas?

there was just no real tension in this. at no point in time couldtheynot have donned their cool red suits and went home. cruel to leave these folks to thier fates, but our heroes were really not in any danger.

the basis of the story wsn't too bad, but it desperately needed a b plot to add some drama or action to it

Comment...

Originally posted by skydiver
...the basis of the story wsn't too bad, but it desperately needed a b plot to add some drama or action to it

Not trying to be too snarky, but it could have used a solid A plot too...

Rowan

Originally posted by Dave

The Stargate was associated with worship of the god 'Morgan'. I went back and listen to the video again. Is this a new Goa'uld? 'Morgana' is from Arthurian legend. Any ideas?

I think they said Morrigan, who was seen/talked about briefly in Summit.

This ep was a mystery and that is where all of the drama and Action came from.

What's going on?
Who's responsonble? and Why?
How can they forget a persons total existanse?
How come they can't seem tp realize the logic holes in their soceity?

The teams sense of ethics wouldn't have them leave until these were answeared.