Nicole Kidman as Catwoman: Yay or nay?

Tabitha

Save Angel!
From www.scifi.com/scifiwire :

Kidman Mulling Catwoman

Nicole Kidman is being sought to play the title role in Warner Brothers' proposed superhero film Catwoman, according to The Hollywood Reporter. While she has been offered the role, sources told the trade paper that she is waiting on the latest draft of the script before making any decisions.

Ashley Judd was attached to star in the film, which is being directed by French helmer Pitof and produced by studio-based Di Novi Pictures, the trade paper reported.

Based loosely on the character in the Batman comic series, Catwoman is about a cat-loving gymnast whose alter ego, Catwoman, fights evil. Kidman previously played Dr. Chase Meridian in 1995's Batman Forever, the trade paper reported.

I really don't think I could stomach this. I like Kidman, but I think she wouldn't work in this role unless it were toungue-in-cheek. I had gotten used to the idea that Ashley Judd would do it.

Your verdicts?

i don't know, i think it would have been weird since she was already in a batman movie....but then again, i'm not sure i would have picked their choice of halle berry either...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E Deep Space Nine (DS9) 8