1.16: Moon in Gemini

Krystal

1:16 Moon in Gemini

Written by: Sam Egan
Directed By: Brad Turner

Kurdy and Elizabeth try to make contact with an isolated "black power" movement, the Crescent Shadows, while Erin drags Jeremiah along to help get her twin sister Lauren out of trouble.

This episode was so cool, love the interaction between Jeremiah and Erin, also Kurdy and Elizabeth. Great couples! I was more surprise with Jeremiah and Erin because we already have seen Kurdy's atraction to Elizabeth. The story of the black group was really cool, very intense and Kurdy was extraordinary. And Erin's twin sister story was very cool also, love when they were fighting the lover. Also the hint that Erin was the one that sleep with Jeremiah. ;)

Krystal :p

I didn't video this properly (it's now being shown early morning in the UK) so I'm afraid that I only saw the first 20 minutes.

We've never seen any attraction between Erin and Jeremiah before, so I thought that it was a little strange to suddenly appear. I always thought that Erin was more interested in Markus, she seems jealous of the relationship between Meaghan and Markus.

I read that the Crescent Shadows turn down the offer of an alliance. Seemed like the idea was a non-starter anyway.

Yeah, the thing with Erin and Jeremiah was a surprise for me too. I also was thinking more on the lines of Markus and Erin till this episode.

About the Crescent Shadows group I will have to see the episode again but is I'm not mistaken I think at the end of the episode when Kwame overruled Raheem he says to Kurdy and Elizabeth something like left hear what Markus proposes or something like that. But we don't see on the episode what happen after he hear the proposition of Markus. So we don't know for sure is the Crescent Shadows accept or not the alliance with the Mountain group. I think, I'm not sure.

Krystal :p