The new Tok'ra- Malek

oniell obsessed

obsessed over oneill!duh!
Hey, I was wondering what you guys think of the new tok'ra guy Malek? Is it just me or is this guy Hot?!?!? I mean he is a snotty tok'ra guy but is he cute or what?

I still gotta say Martouf is the HOTTEST Tok'ra ever but ohhhhh....Malek! Oh yea, Jack is first!

New Tok'ra

I'm guessing you mean the fellow in one of the S6 episodes. If so, please mention in your subject line this is S6 since some folks haven't seen it yet.

Rowan

No Problem

No problem. It's something we all do every now and then. ;)

Rowan

I have not seen him yet but if he is hot then I can't wait..LOL

Do you know what his real name is, or if there are any sites about him?

Originally posted by kelsi
Do you know what his real name is, or if there are any sites about him?
His real name is Peter Stebbings dont know 'bout sites though. I go look for some
Shaunte

ps, like your sig about legolas! hes HOTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!__________________
Teal'c: Trust me O'Neill!
Jack: What if i'm not O'Neill?
Teal'c: Then I was not talking to you

lol, I like your quote too. :D

Have you tried a google search? I might do that sometime when I'm really bored and have exhausted all Orlando Blom sites. :p

Hmm... I did google for Peter, and It came up with a bunch of those sites like IMDB.

On the other hand I have been to just about every Orlando site on the net!

shaunte

I really like the Orlando Bloom multimeida site, the Orlando Bloom files is a pretty good site too. Well knowing me I go crazy over N-E site with him on it! ;-)

~Shaunte~

Back to the rather hunky Malek. :leer:

Peter STebbings is also a regular on the Showtime Series Jeramiah.

:D

Yea Its kinda getting REALLY off topic. So about that Malek... ;-)

Shaunte

PS- Kelsi. you can email me if you want to keep talkin about Orlando!

He plays Marcus, the leader of the community that is surviving in Thunder mountain. Which bears a rather vague resemblence to Cheyanne Mountain. ;)

Originally posted by Gemsong
He plays Marcus, the leader of the community that is surviving in Thunder mountain. Which bears a rather vague resemblence to Cheyanne Mountain. ;)
How many eps is he in? Most of them?

Originally posted by oniell obsessed
Question...
does anyone know if Malek is going to be in any future eps?

Shaunte
I should certainly hope so! So far, according to www.imdb.com Stebbings is only listed as appearing in the two episodes of season six we have already seen (6.09 & 6.10).

Gateworld doesn't have him listed as appearing in any more episodes (although I did try to avoid spoilers in my browsing!). My guess is he'll be back.

As for Stebbings in Jeremiah, I think he is a recurring character similar to that of Dr Frasier in SG1, but with a bit more of a presence. He has had much more to do in Jeremiah than in his small appearances in SG1, I like the actor a lot, and hope to see much more of him :naughty: