To quote Pink Floyd: is there anybody out there?

Boydo

SG1 Art Dept. member looking for a little light chat... are all you people in Europe or on the East coast? Seems like nobody is awake out there.

Oh - we are all over the place. Most of the time.
Large chunks in Oz, and UK.

I guess YOU can't say much about the forthcoming split?

Hey now, don't forget lil' ole me! I'm hailing from Chicago, IL.

As for what a "split" is? You've posted in the area where we're speculating on what the Mads are dreaming up in the home office. :D

I'm hoping that this whole end of one series, beginning of other is more like putting the DVD on pause; you know the next episode will be there after you get back from refilling your coke glass and grabbing a snack. But I know PTeppic is prolly right, you've got non-discloure agreements to hold to.

Originally posted by CynVision
As for what a "split" is? You've posted in the area where we're speculating on what the Mads are dreaming up in the home office. :D
I don't know what you're all on about either ... :( :confused:

Split = Atlantis (Stargate SG-1 spin-off) and/or Stargate SG-1 "animated series"

Hey Boydo, where've you been? Have they been keeping you busy here in Vancouver?

Looking forward to any gossip you feel like sharing with us!

lol, no, I worked that out (didn't undertsand it at first tho :eek: ) it was the split part I didn't understand. But thanks anyway.

Pink Floyd

I liked Pink Floyd, I guess I'm dating myself too. I'm in Everett, WA, it's about half an hour north of Seattle. It's like a 2 and a half hour ride for me to get to the studio, been there, done that, loved it.

So, Boydo, what you wanna chat about? Stop by anytime and start up a conversation. I'd love to chat with ya and hey we don't even have to talk about Stargate, although it would be nice, I do understand you can only say so much. Actually I don't want to be too spoiled cause I like the mystery of what's gonna happen next. So, for me, just chatting about what's already happened and what might happen is fun. I am also a big fan of the movie so I'm always fine with talking about that. Oh, what do you do exactly? You said Art Department, are you a painter? Construction? What? Inquiring minds want to know. And if it makes you feel any better, you can learn some stuff about me at my website, go to: http://kimsadventures.com I've been to both Gatecon conventions and may have even met you. Email anytime and hope to chat soon.

Peace, SS