Elves come one come all

ArwenEvenstar

Elvish Princess
Noro lim ai asfaloth nino lathidia lasto bërthylima nom cirth bruinen da ningu anca lia...

:D :p I am just another elf looking for some elf friends! Hey if u want i can teach you some elvish!

Attachments

• aragornarwenkiss.jpg
    aragornarwenkiss.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 186
yeah teach me Elvish!

Noro Lim asfaloth of what Glorfindel shouts to his horse rite?

Yes that is what he says! But it is also what Arwen says when she is being chased by the RingWraiths! NORO LIM ASFALOTH! GO HORSIE GO!:p

I thought asfaloth was the name of his horse not just the general word for horse lol!

hey arwen! see u made it ok then :wave:

and cool idea on the teaching! i sooooo want to learn elvish! :rolly2:

such a good idea! I'd even do the homework! and thats saying something!

Well actually Legolas the elvish word for horse is roch. That is in the Quenya elvish language... I am not sure wat is it in Sindarin!:D

hehehe Jessa! I knew Roch

and Rohir is horse Lord in one language i think but i not sure which rite?

My elvish is minimal. I know Legolas means "green leaf" and mellon means "friend."

I do know this, however.

I amar prestar aen…
han mathon ne nen…
han mathon ne chae…
a han noston ned gwilith.

It means, of course,

The world is changed.
I feel it in the water.
I feel it in the Earth.
I smell it in the air.

How do you pronounce it? Like the "I"; is it like the e in he, or I as in 'I will', or what?

I said "I know" elvish, not that "I speak" elvish.

But if I remember correctly, the I is a long e.

vel'noa zhah riikhel ulu day? usstan met nindol girl vel'uss taught ussa vel'noa ulu talin Elvish.....usstan zhaun vel'noa ulu say ril bol nin

wow!I know like..........none at all!i think i'll keep on learning my nice japanese instead:rolly2: ;)

usstan zhaun jal elvish nin. usstan xunus naut zhaun ol. usstan try ussta alurl lueth inbau ol bwael.

vel'bol usstan say fol times xun naut trans late

ya Jess - nice to see u found urself a nice lil translator - but what the heck does all that mean?