whoa

crazypetealive

I had stopped watching Earth Final Conflict for awhile I caught the first of season five. I just watched Episode 5.10 "Legacy" and now the entire show has come together. The Atavus have come from earth from a past beyond what humans knew about it, so basicly Jaridians and Taelons came from Earth. This explains so much into everything to why Taelons came to earth in search of answers. Kinda opens my mind into watching this show again.

That should probably have spoilers you know. The Taelons and Jaridians are human? Now that I think about it, that was *such* an obvious plot. :rolleyes:

ummm

I always thought spoilers were for episodes that haven't aired yet, sorry I saw it on tv so i figured it was alright to post something about it also since it seems no one has posted here since 11-30-2001 besides me

Jaridians anf Taelons are not humans. They evolved serpartly fron the Ativous. though I think it could have a seperette ethnic group than we have seen. In the ep. Reene and the good doctor are talking about how howlen's obession with renee could have case to speed up human evoulution. The previous threay is that they did it for better breeding stock. Anyhow the shock of earth being their home world still stands.

ZachWZ