Person, Object or Event

well i don't know any OBJECTS that are alive so NO i'm not

(at least not in the traditional sense, sometimes i move around by myself)

yes in the Halliwell house but not on the first floor (if by that you mean where the bedrooms are??)

I was thinking of the floor you enter the house. Where the kitchen and livingroom are. So are you on this floor?

Yes to Sarah

No to Bee

(an before you go jugding me - i just want to point out that at the time i started this object, there wasn't much interest in the thread so i was keeping it simple to try and encourage participation :D :D :D)

:D of course the book of shadows. I would have guessed it sooner but I haven't been to this thread in a bit.:alienooh: oh well. good to see more peeps participating!;)

Halliwell house has four floors:
basement(wich we barely see but it's usually important when we do.)
first floor (baseground floor where livingroom and kitchen are and including the front hall)
secondfloor(bedrooms)
Attick(self explanitory and keeper of book of shadows and storage area. also a good place for doing spells using candles or chalk)

yeah like Asmiley said - of course its the book :D Your turn Bee...

BTW: nice house plan :D

ooooh i'm soooo sorry honey (notice the pheobe mannerism there) i think i'm going a little senile in my old age :D ;)

Okay question 1.

Is this person magical? (ie do they have any powers?)

that's alright, hehe.

Yes they do have powers

btw it's probably been done before but i couldn't be bothered to look through the thread :blush: