Jack O'Neill / Jack MacNeil

Brit Chick

Ooh look - shiny things !
Being a true TV addict I have been watching re-runs of Chicago Hope on Sky One lately - now if any of you ever used to watch this show you'll remember they brought in the totally gorgeous Mark Harmon as a character called Jack MacNeil - orthopaedic Surgeon. I was watching an ep the other day and Jack MacNeil was in the middle of barney with some cops in the ER, he is trying to get past them - all the time sounding off to them verbally, they push him back, he loses it - great big fight which goes off camera and then his voice yelling, come on back I'm gonna kick your ass

I'm sitting there thinking, this is Jack O'Neill, if he were a Doctor this would be him ; hates authority, won't be told what to do, answers back - all the time, but ultimately there is no-one better as his job !

In fact, looking at Mark Harmon in Chicago Hope, and RDA in SG1 there is a definate likeness - even to the short hair, greying at the temples - both bloody gorgeous if you ask me.

They should get Mark Harmon to Guest star as Jack's brother - just my own personal fantasy - but there you go !

and then perhaps HE could go out with sam;
my own little addition, i want sam to get a boyfriend that doesn't die so soon...

I never saw the relation but you are right!!! I used to watch Chicago Hope but I've stop ( doN,t know why...) There is obviously some similarities between the two... But I prefer and by a big advance our Jack O'neill!!!:rolly2:

Back