5.15: Last Stand

Originally posted by Anni
Hi guys......

Just a gentle reminder that this thread is meant to be for discussing the episode! Menace also has its own thread and for more opinions on that episode you might want to visit it!

;) :D

who died and made you god?

Well last time I looked Garron, I was still the moderator of this thread. Which doesn't give me delusions of godhood, but does mean that I can answer your posting with one like this.

And unpleasant behaviour towards anyone on this thread, moderator or otherwise, will not be tolerated. Please bear it in mind in your future postings.

Anni
Season 5 Moderator

Anni, he's been warned lot's of times! & this point we should ignor him or ban him. Skoon bows down to mod/god Anni

Thanks Skoon...... I must admit that I was a little at a loss as to why Garron felt the need to make that comment.

People should be able to post their opinions without fear of being harassed, flamed or someone being rude to them. That's what these forums and threads are all about. A gentle reminder that this particular thread is for discussions about the episode Last Stand and *not* about any other episodes doesn't come into any of the aforementioned categories of unpleasant behaviour, whether it was me, the moderator, who made the comment or anyone else.

As it is, it's my task to gently prod folk back onto the track of the thread and I don't believe I did it in an offensive manner. I could have just abruptly deleted the postings and advised the posters to go to the relevant thread.

Mostly in the Season 5 section everyone has been wonderful and the discussions have been really good....it's a shame that someone has decided to just cut in with a pointless and offensive comment like that and apparently for very little reason.

As moderator I will now pay closer attention to certain postings.

Thanx Anni. I generally liked this ep,

hmm, it's been a while since I was in this thread so I'll put a spoiler space in case:

spoiler

& I love the return of Osiris. She's got an attitude/insanity that ...hmmm reminds me of me...maybe I shouldn't admit that, OK the scholar part of Sarah then. I really hope they don't whackher. How do we know if Lantash scucceeded & died along with them? Maybe he failed & now Anubis will have the Tok'ra virus/weapon what ever it's called.

Hi, this is my first post on this forum ! :alienooh:

I recently saw Last Stand and I liked the episode.
At the end it felt a bit rushed and I also don't like the 'open' end.

I do liked some of the new Goa'uld like Baal, Bastet, ...
They do have some potential.
The fact that the System Lords eat Goa'uld larves doesn't bother me. I like it. They have the power to do so.
It's a way to show their power.

The best Goa'uld in this episode was Osiris. I liked her a lot ! Her attitude was very nice. :D

I also wasn't interested in the attack on the Tok'ra base.
It was kinda ... boring. Too predictable.
I only liked the parts where the Goa'uld were involved.

I also think that the writers missed some opportunities.
I wanted some more history about the System Lords and their hierarchy (sp?).

So, I liked the episode, but it could be done better ...