Unintentionally funny episode

Neo

Red Pixie Boot Wearer
What was the Most unintentionally funny moment, scene or line from "Voyager?"
Mine would be when Janeway and Paris crawled (as salamanders) from the swamp in "Threshold." I laughed so hard I cried!

that was a silly/funny moment..

I laughed at most if not all of Harrys interactions with the female sex, esp 7...

he he he he........ still makes me giggle

Originally posted by markpud

I laughed at most if not all of Harrys interactions with the female sex, esp 7...

me too except i think those were supposed to be funny!

poor Harry. :D

Tuvik

it was such a lame premise for an episode. yet the TPTB tryed to to play it as straight drama. Given such lame psudo Science and the cast trying to take such awful diologue serious was a laugh riot to me.

ZachWZ

hey

im lost...........sorry

wat was dat epi about?
its just that they NEVER put the name up on the screen of the episoode :(

Tuvok and Neelix have a transporter accident and Tuvok gets Neelix's head, and Neelix gets Tuvok's head -- well not quite! They get combined together.

Yes, a completely ludicrous idea, but it actually works due to the actor they get to play Tuvix being so good.

hey

dast y i dont know it
haent seen i
i figure thatd be hard 2 4get. :)

Originally posted by Dave
Tuvok and Neelix have a transporter accident and Tuvok gets Neelix's head, and Neelix gets Tuvok's head -- well not quite! They get combined together.

Yes, a completely ludicrous idea, but it actually works due to the actor they get to play Tuvix being so good.

wow really?! Never saw that one! ouch that musta been fun for tuvok...:D
:flash:

Originally posted by Dave

LOL... did enoy this episode

They will all be out on dvd before we know it...

*sigh* no DVD player...dont go for buying them anyway only Angel box sets.

Will watch tv religiously til my eyes fall out to see that ep:D
:flash:

Originally posted by Neo
Mine would be when Janeway and Paris crawled (as salamanders) from the swamp in "Threshold." I laughed so hard I cried!
heehee:rain: :D
i think 'threshold' would have my vote for worst voyager episode. i didn't know whether to laugh OR cry...

My favorite unintentionally funny episode was probably 'Tuvix' and 'Someone to watch over me/Human error'. I couldn't really figure out whether or not the last two were meant to be funny, but there were a lot of lines in them that made me laugh. 'Tuvix' was just dumb. The acting was terrible *coughKEScough*, and the whole premisis was just ridiculous. I don't think they were trying to be funny, but the stupidity of it made me laugh.