have you noticed???

oh.

to tell you the truth... i have NO idea.
it was one of the characters my sis downloaded
to our com and i found it.

i was thinking about changing the avatar
and couldn't be bothered to look for it.
so just picked it from my sis'...

:D

yes - i noticed you switched it up again, Bee -

well - as you can see - Hockey season began and Mike Modano has come to be my avatar --

i never had a 'charmed' one - but since i just started watching the show - that might explain it ---

avatar started as Jack O'Neill, then was RDA (not as Jack), then Methos (as Death from Highlander), then DJE! (in that orange shirt <sigh>), now Mike! i love hockey season!!

I've had Daniel, Cole, JD Drew, and now back to Cole.

Speaking of Methos, I was PW in two movies this weekend. My kids watched Halloweentown II on Disney and he was there. Of course they think mom's strange when she screams "It's Methos!". Then when the looked at me funny I said "how about Tanith?". They just don't understand.

Then last night I was watching a movie on CBS and there was PW again. This time I was watching with my mom. Still did the samething, she just shook her head at me.

Bee

Originally posted by Bee
I've had Daniel, Cole, JD Drew, and now back to Cole.

Speaking of Methos, I was PW in two movies this weekend. My kids watched Halloweentown II on Disney and he was there. Of course they think mom's strange when she screams "It's Methos!". Then when the looked at me funny I said "how about Tanith?". They just don't understand.

Then last night I was watching a movie on CBS and there was PW again. This time I was watching with my mom. Still did the samething, she just shook her head at me.

Bee

seen and taped both!! (I'm a sucker for PW!) Halloweentown II was -- well - weirdl; and "The Wedding Dress" (the one on CBS) was cute, but not spectacular --

that's nothing tho - screaming 'it's Methos' -- i did something similar watching "Along Came a Spider" w/ my sister - said 'Hey, it's Col Maybourne!' - my sis thought i was nuts! she's one to talk! ;)

I DO!!!!!!!!!!

i have to admit there was a part of me that was hoping that Prue would actually be okay and this was just a publicity stunt but it's been confirmed by everyone who's already seen it :(

Hence the "all my hoping is gone...."

lol! and neither of us have actually seen any eps without here yet! :D *crazy!*

:rolly2: LOL just shows how obssessed we are if we miss her before seeing an episode without her :rolly2:

Originally posted by Sinistra
maria seem likkle happier today...

nah, i was just on a caffiene high, that incidentally is how i plan on coping ---- drowning my sorrows :D

hmmmm...
i thought you gave up coke now...

*wiki looks at maria pointedly...*

hmmm

:(