Alyssa Milano/Phoebe Halliwell

imported_Bee

Who likes to play w/Legos
Alyssa Milano plays Pheobe Halliwell, who was thought to be the youngest Halliwell sister.

being the youngest she's also the most fun! But i think she's learnt to be mature as well, like when she DIDN'T leave that warning message to their mom, after the time travel.

And I think what gives her her personality is the longing for an active power. But working out, from the few occasions she has one, that those can be more than a handful!

:star:

Phoebe is my fav. :)

She gets some of the best lines and has really interesting tastes in men. but I think she's finally struck it rich with Cole :) He's so HOT!

And now that she has another power, levitation, she can really kick some @$$:D

She has been a brat in the past and has had bad taste in men. Cole being half demon is maybe not the wisest choice, but he does seem to love her and want to change for her.

SEEM TO being the key words there. i'm sure he does love her but as for the change part.......hmm i'm not absolutely sure i trust him. i did! But then he killed the witch and had his whole evil thing, but she seems willingly to forget that! So i guess maybe not wise but "logic and reason go out the window when love gets involved" (i REALLY like that quote!)

A Phoebe pic, jus to remind poor UK sky deprived people (wikiberry) what she looks like!!

Attachments

• phoebe.jpg
    phoebe.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 47,058
Yeah she really has had bad luck with men. I thought it was so cute when she started falling for Cupid.

And that one guy from the movie. I mean, who would be obsessed with a character from a movie or tv show?:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:D

maria!

i DO know what she looks like you know!
it's the series 3 i haven't watched yet.
not the whole show!!!

i liked the ep where phoebe gets the leviation power
the first time and she couldn't control it
and leo had to help her to the ground.

that was fun.
(finally an ep i can talk about...)

:D :D :D

That was a good pic Maria. I found this one of her from this last season:D

Attachments

• phoebe[1].jpg
    phoebe[1].jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 5,238
At least she decided to get rid of the blond hair she had for awhile this season. Didn't like that.

Originally posted by KatDonovan
And that one guy from the movie. I mean, who would be obsessed with a character from a movie or tv show?:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

HA HA HA

Let me see, who is it that obsesses over both Colin Cunningham and Michael Shanks not to mention Oded Fehr. Do athlete's count? If they do your in big trouble Kat;)

i think it's safe to say almost everyone here is
guilty of that crime...

yeah so we're all guilty of that BUT how many times did she say she'd watched that old black and white movie??? It's not healthy! LOL

OOH did like it when she knocked out cole for: "ruining my favourite movie!" :D

Originally posted by Bee

HA HA HA

Let me see, who is it that obsesses over both Colin Cunningham and Michael Shanks not to mention Oded Fehr. Do athlete's count? If they do your in big trouble Kat;)

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Who? Me? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

y'know what kat?

that innocent look and that cheshire kat grin
don't really go together...:p

anyway nobody believes you in this matter!

Originally posted by Maria8475
yeah so we're all guilty of that BUT how many times did she say she'd watched that old black and white movie??? It's not healthy! LOL

OOH did like it when she knocked out cole for: "ruining my favourite movie!" :D

I thought that was a funny part too. He wasn't sure of his welcome, so he popped into the movie:D

Yeah I loved that. Him popping into that movie to let her know he was back! And that he learned it from the demon they vanquished when Phoebe met Billy. It all kinda came together there. LOL :lol:

i don't know, i thought it looked kinda interesting.....but i definetly prefer the 'normal' one.

:star:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Charmed 1
A Charmed 2