Juilan McMahon/Cole Turner

which movie is that?? i like movies --

yes -- please post them -- we can relate Julian to Colin somehow - play the 6 degrees game -- i think someone was in something w/ Colin who was in something w/ Robert Davi who was in Profiler w/ Julian --- that should work!!! ;)

Originally posted by Highlander II
which movie is that?? i like movies --

yes -- please post them -- we can relate Julian to Colin somehow - play the 6 degrees game -- i think someone was in something w/ Colin who was in something w/ Robert Davi who was in Profiler w/ Julian --- that should work!!! ;)

I believe the movie is called "Wet and Wild". I have the photos on my computer at home and I'm over at my moms right now. Think we can get Lisa to take somemore pictures of Colin. For comparisons. And I tried that 6 degrees, but I can't remember it now.

Bee

I put the Wet&Wild photos up on the annex H2, and I added a little extra for you.:D

And for all of those on ASciFi, here is a promo shot of Julian for season 4.

Attachments

• cole04.jpg
    cole04.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 514
Originally posted by Bee

Sorry Maria, but his father was human. His mother was a sucubus(spelling?), the women that suck the life right out of a man. His mother killed his father when he was a small child. Balthazzar/Cole is over a hundred years old.

He became one of The Source's best to overcome his human half. You know all the other demons teased him about being half human.

Bee

ahhhh there's no excusing memory like that! Must go back and 'study' Cole. :D

Originally posted by Bee
I put the Wet&Wild photos up on the annex H2, and I added a little extra for you.:D

ooh - dang it - too bad i have to wait 'til i get home to see 'em - <pout>

extra?? dare i ask??

(pssst -- Bailey Malone! - my fave Profiler character) ;)

Originally posted by Maria8475

ahhhh there's no excusing memory like that! Must go back and 'study' Cole. :D

I 'study' Cole/Julian/John anytime I can :naughty:

Bee

Originally posted by Highlander II

ooh - dang it - too bad i have to wait 'til i get home to see 'em - <pout>

extra?? dare i ask??

(pssst -- Bailey Malone! - my fave Profiler character) ;)

Would I post a pic of Julian as John without Bailey?
I know better than that.

Bee

Originally posted by Bee

Would I post a pic of Julian as John without Bailey?
I know better than that.

Bee

of course not!! i saw them --- woohoo!! great pics!!! and ya can't have John w/o Bailey! why? b/c Bailey is AWESOME!! (Robert Davi is kinda why i started watching Profiler)

okay - here's a stupid question, but i'm gonna ask anyway - i have a Profiler fic -- (only one) - want me to post it????? :)

Ohh some really cute pics of Julian with his son :D

Attachments

• julianbaby.jpg
    julianbaby.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 13,345
that was a nice pic maria i found some more pics of him but they were too large to attach

that is such a GREAT pic!!

and jolinar, for pics that are too big - save them in a diff format and that might decrease the file size -- i can never remember which formats are the smaller ones, but that might work --

either that, or shrink or crop the pic --

that is soooooooooooooooo cute!!! It makes you just want to give him a big fat hug and squeeze him until his head pops off..LOL:D

it is rather cute :D

And if you're a Julian/Cole fan - this is sooo the thread for you, there are tons of really great pics of him. Enjoy :D

yeah - Bee put up TONS of pics!!

she's... well, a big fan... if you couldn't tell -

tho, she hasn't been around lately - not really sure what's up -

she's kinda gone AWOL - as has Maria's partner in crime here in Charmed - Kat -- you heard from her, Maria??

afraid not. Sent her a few emails ages back but she never replied. weird! :D

Originally posted by Maria8475
afraid not. Sent her a few emails ages back but she never replied. weird! :D

Sorry bout that Maria. Pregnancy kinda put a crimp in my computer time. Was sick and tired at first, the spent all my time finishing the basement, and working on the baby's room. Our computers were boxed up for a couple of months while we were remodeling too.

I'll try to be on more now.

:wave: :wave:

Kat

Hey Kat :wave:

Didn't know about the pregnancy.

Hope it went well, so girl/ boy. girl/boy. etc etc etc :D

Glad to have you back.

Hey Maria!

It's going pretty good so far. I'm due on August 12, so only 41 days to go. We think it going to be a girl, but don't know for sure yet. :)

I'm glad to be back.

Kat