wikiberry

DOYLE! and HARPER!!!
i loved willow and oz together.
they were so cute as a couple...
it's a pity it didn't work out.

it seems everyone forgot about them...
except me ofcourse!!!

:D :D :D

they were nice together, Oz brought Willow out of her geek shell!!

And Oz was one of my fave chars of the whole show :cool:

Originally posted by markpud
And Oz was one of my fave chars of the whole show :cool:

DITTO!!!
i'm glad i'm not the only one who think so...

Oz was one of my faves too....it was a shame that him and Willow didn't work out as they were good together:rolly2:

well maybe he'll come back again and decide to fight with Tara for Willows affections (and fight Spike as well, eh Spikes_witch ;) :D)

aww.. how cute!

I thought oz and willow were a match made in heaven.
He was all dreamy with his guitar playing and she was just so innocent and girly.
I can't stand williow being with Tara. How stupid is that!
Pats

Re: aww.. how cute!

Originally posted by pats
I thought oz and willow were a match made in heaven.
He was all dreamy with his guitar playing and she was just so innocent and girly.
I can't stand williow being with Tara. How stupid is that!
Pats

i TOTALLY agree!!!

it gives Willow a bit more character though, she spent her early days dreaming of Xander, then got together with Oz, which woke her up to her sensual side.. after gettting hurt, she came to realise that she can have a closer bond with Tara than she ever could with Oz..

Originally posted by markpud
it gives Willow a bit more character though, she spent her early days dreaming of Xander, then got together with Oz, which woke her up to her sensual side.. after gettting hurt, she came to realise that she can have a closer bond with Tara than she ever could with Oz..

This is very true...but I do have to say that after watching an episode tonight where Oz and Willow are together it just seems better.
I for one am not a great fan of Tara but I do agree that she has a closer bond with Tara:rolleyes:

that's not what I think. Oz en Willow when through some serious stuff together and personally I think that bonds you

true, but Willow and Tara have also bonded through their experiences together, such as their wiccan developments, and the incident with Taras family for example..

OMG I loved Oz and Willow together! I refuse to accept the shows existense after season four, even though I watched it all. Oz was just one of those amazing charactors you get addicted to. And I'm sorry, not to offened anybody but I hate Willow and Tara together. Not like there's anything wrong with it, but she replaced Oz, which sucks. I mean, even Brad Pitt could've been Willows next fling and I'd still hate him for taking place of Oz! The show may has been off for a few years but I still enjoy watching re-runs just to see Oz on stage looking all hot and sexy with his guitar!

Well it's not like they wrote him out of the show out of choice, they just couldn't keep him.

Just out of interest (some would say obsessiveness) I checked imdb to see what work each of the main cast had done since Buffy finished. The good news is that they've all managed to get work, though some more than others. Seth Green, though, has far and away the most credits to his name.

I agree that Oz was much better than Tara, but neither compare to Xander. Remember the episode where Cordelia wished that Buffy had never come to Sunnydale and Anyanka created a parrallel world? Xander and Willow as vampires rocked! None of the others came close to the bond that they had.

Personally, while i initially liked the Willow/Oz relationship, it got old REAL fast. Seth Green is a decent actor i'll agree... but he's one of those actors whose face is everywhere and we're supposed to like for no apparent reason other than hes a short, quirky actor... With the exception of the Austin Powers films, he hasn't been in anything truly noteworthy...nothing that would have cemented him as a huge young star or anything. I mean Without a Paddle ROFL that was seriously a bad movie and starring alongside Matthew Lillard is a guarantee of "B" or "C" listing...
Tara was extremely boring from start to finish - she existed solely as a reason to develop Willow's arcane powers. Which she did especially well when she was killed.

We didn't get into buffy until the later episodes which is maybe why it's all Spike rather than Angel, but from here the whole Oz relationship played out rather well, sure it was great to see Willow finally meet the ever cool Oz... but maybe it fit to see Willow say later on that you were good then but now I'm passed needing you and I have picked someone else?

Again the one after Tara never seemed like it was real for us but it was Willow stating what she wanted, strange as that may seem...

Just another 2 bob from ere abouts...

If Oz hadn't left, there would have been no Tara, no lesbian relationship at all. But the producers/writers knew early on that Seth Green wan't staying long-term and they were planning for Tara at least as far back as Doppelgangland in season 3.

Love what you said about Tara being boring, cause honestly I wanted to punch her homely little face, but I don't agree with the whole Seth bashing. Yeah, he's made alot of crappy movies, but honestly who on the show is doing anything great? Plus I thought he did excellent in the Italion Job, if he would do a few more serious movies he could reach his perfect part. But I do love the whole Tara bashing!

Poor Tara :( I don't think she was homely at ALL, although she was often made to wear some pretty unflattering outfits. I did like the Willow and Oz relationship, though - sooo much better than Willow and KENNEDY! Grrr! I remember when Willow and Oz broke up, Willow was talking about how she thought that one day she'd walk around a corner and see Oz standing there. I was kinda hoping for that to happen in Season 7 or something, but I guess it just wasn't to be.

I have just seen on FX the episode where Oz leaves after fooling around with the werewolf girl and it reminded me how lovely Willow and Oz were together. It is interesting to think how the story would have changed if Seth Green had remained in the show. Willow would have pursued her wiccan interests I think but we certainly wouldn't have had evil witch Willow without some massive heartbreak - perhaps Oz would have had to die then to force that storyline?

Supernatural ingredients aside, I think their breakup drew parallels with real-life. So often people go to college/university with their current love interest and follow different paths that makes them drift apart or experience things that force them apart. I think Oz leaving forced Willow to grow up to an extent and move into adulthood.

Their breakup allowed her character to develop and the Tara storyline certainly attracted a lot of attention for the show. I did love Oz though!