My Fan Fiction => Never Ending Pain

definately a sequel!! sorry i haven't been around much to review. will u forgive me?

i have started another ficif thats any conselation:( :( :( :(

Jessa:blpaw:

Of course I forgive you!! you're one of my much appericiated fans ... :D

what's the name of the other story you started??

Death Valley. its also a stargate fic.

r u gonna start another fic? if u do, then u have to tell me and i'll read it, ok?;) :p :cool: :rolly2:

yeah i'm definatelly going to start another one, i have three stories i could write, so i have to decied waht one i want to do, i've outlined all of them, but i'm still not sure, ....
I can send u an e-mail when i start posting if you want?

i'll check it out!

thanx. i will look forward to reading that certain e-mail.;)

and i will DEFINATELY look forward to reading your fics. just let me know and i will read them as soon as u can post.:D :D :D

I'll definatelly let u know then!

It makes it so much more fun to write when I have fans! Thanx for ur support!

i know what u mean about finding it easier to write when u have fans, i was ready to give up on my fic, but mr.p persuaded me not to. he said people read it, but don't reply.:alienooh:

keep me posted....bad joke, i know:blush:

just look at the amout of views ur thread gets and you'll be able to see that you have more views than you do readers .....
you'll always have silent readers.

have u tried posting on other stargate MB's/Forums??

Yeah, quite a few actually. At the moment, there is a thread on the Stargate general discussion' forum called 'MERGED Jack Vs Daniel' and us girlys r having an argument about who is nicer. it can be quite funny at times....:rolleyes: :p ;)

hey guys whats up? i jsut wanted to say hello and check in here with all of you. jessa:alien/human hybrid, i think taht sounds cute!!!!:alienooh: :rolly2: Im real excited about the season premiere---but now im worried i wont get to see it and i feel really awful about 9/11....I hope love overuns this whole thing, the last thing we need is negative thinking at this time. jessa: miss chatting with ya! sportzgirl: miss ya too!!!!

RoXy :rolly2: p.s. email me if you can,i do check my email at least once aweek.......sometimes my computer doesnt repot threads to me,so i happened to be here by accident...i found out that two more threads were started,and my computer didnt send them to me....:evil: talk to ya later!!:dead:

I've been working on a Sequal, I don't know when I will have it out, ... I may give some spoilers later

Originally posted by sportzgirl16
I've been working on a Sequal, I don't know when I will have it out, ... I may give some spoilers later

YEYY! SPOILERS!!! MORE FIC!:rolly2: :rolly2:

and soz i haven't been around very much, i've been busy with school work and stuff:dead: :dead:

and i'll email u as soon as i can Roxy, cos i miss chatting with u too;) ;) ;)

im moving places.........

hey peeps---i cant really post in here anymore because i got my computer updated to aol 4.0 and this site does not agree with my computer..i liek only get to read every other post,most of the others are faded. i do most of my posting now at roswellatemysoul.com in the dark angel section....i hope if you make another fan fic sportzgirl that you post it there..and jessa if you want check me out there,because i can only really post this message in here. i miss you guys!!!!!!!!! drop by and say hello in roswellatemy soul....there is a lot of asha bashing in there, and a lot of zcak worshippers.....

RoXy i miss you guys!!!!!!!

Jessa: I'll get some spoilers posted later this week

roxxy: I'll miss chatting w/ ya here, I'll go over to the other forum and check it out! Do you want me to post NEP there??

I know I promised a sequal, ... I'm still working on it, I just haven't had any time, ... I've been really busy w/ school and all, ...

I'm hoping I can work on it over x-mas, ... I"m going to have to go back and re-read NEP. I totally forgot about where I wanted to go w/ the sequal...

I've also been working on FFC's so I have that to think about to, ... I may post them over here, but I'm not sure yet.

Just refresing this thread so that anyone that hasn't read it can, ....
I'm planning on doing a sequal this summer :D

Back