Star trek Voyager copying Stargate sg-1?

Sam O'Neill

!!!Top Chic!!!
Im not a big fan of star Trek, but i was watching it a week ago and realised that the episode was alot alike Stargates Beneath The Surface!! Everyone remembers that in BTS they all lost thier memories and were given new identities and were told to work in the power plan, right? You also remember that in BTS Teal'c was immune to the "stamp" because of jr. well, if it isnt my imagination, but wasnt that what happened in star Trek??? With tuvok???
The only difference was that they knew who they were and where they came from but were told that Earth was a horrible/disgusting place, so none of them wanted to go back. They would rather have stayed and helped the others.
I guess the fact that they had thier memories altered, working in a power plant thing and had 1 person who the "stamp" didnt work no was just coincedence, huh? I THINK NOT!!! Star trek voyager copied our great Stargate and that is just not fair!!! Thats all i wanted to say!!!

:evil: From a very angry Sam :evil:

Oh! My! Gosh!

You were reading my mind!!!

I am a big ST fan, but a bigger SG: SG1 fan and I was literally just thinking about that. I'm trying to give them the benefit of the doubt: we don't know how long ago the stroy line was hatched. Also I would like to think that if their were any copyright issues, the legal team for Gekko would have been on the case.

I will say this, I think the people for Star Trek know that Stargate is the biggest threat since Star Wars.