nappa

imported_Asgard

Anime God
have you ever wonder what nappa looks like with hair heres a pic.

Attachments

• nappa with hair.jpg
    nappa with hair.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 193

Hmm, maybe he shaved it, and for the same reason that Krillin does: so that opponents don't have something to grab on to during a battle.

Or, judging by that pic, Nappa would be kinda old. That little kid is Vegeta, so judging by his age int he pic, Napoa would have to be in his late 30s/early 40 or something. I don't know about the hair loss and such for Saiyans, but it might be a possibility.

But Gokou doesn't, and he isn't that far away in age from Vegeta. From a site I saw, they posted his age at 25 (which would mean he was only FOURTEEN when he had Gohan), and Vegeta can't be much older than that....

Bulma, on the other hand........WHEW BOY!

Age sounds about right.

Come on, keep it going while I'm not here!

You do realize that Goku was still just a baby when Vegeta was taken by Freezer. That puts a lot more than 5 years between them.

...and by the way, Kuririn shaves his head because he is a budist munk, and grew up(for the most part)in a budist temple. That's also the reason for the 6 dots on his forehead.

Napa just plane went bald.

Vegeta is six years older than Goku. But Vegeta doesn't really have a receding hairline it's just very high becauseits the same from when he was six. So... unless he started going bald at two and the his hair suddenly decided to stop at six. I think its just very high!!!!

ok let me put all this rite!! Goku was 14 wen he had gohan!! and vegeta is actually 5 years older than goku! ok!! happy LOL! KRILLIN finnally gets a hair do LOL!
yeah a saiyan's hair stops growing at 5!!

When did they ever say an age for when it stops growing? I know that once it reaches a certain length/shape, it stops, but I've never heard an age put on it.

And Kuririn shaves his head because, yes it is a monk thing, but it is also a battle thing. I forget where exactly I heard it... it might have been that TV show with the Buddhist monks, I forgot what it is called.

Oh, trunks.. with hair, Kuririn reminds me of a little old Italian man full on with mustache and little fedora hat (in GT when he is old)

Back