Hollies

Who makes the better telekenetic charmed one?

• Prue, she was the head of the family.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Paige, she adds fun to the mix.

• Couldn't possibly decide.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
watching norm play holly so straight faced was just as funny as the whole program, he was so funny...peachy

Yah i lover ole Norm he just cracks me up. I was sooo happy to see him and Rimmsy back for the last series! Let's hope he stays!!! (Tho Hattie had her moments, Norm was the first and also the best ;))

ah man even seeing him fluff his lines in the smeg ups/outs were hilarious! he is just so intense, even when u see all of him. he has the 'thing' that the best stand ups do and captivates me. when he was talking about his dog i was really drawn in. even seeing his hands weasn't too off putting! hehehe!!!!:rolly2:

where did you see the outtakes skip? do you know when R.D is coming back on our screens?...peachy

they are on the vids. smeg outs and smeg ups. they are very good videos, as mishy would tellu. i think the next one is soon but it may be delayed due to the film which SHOULD be coming. sorry i don't know well enouf, peaches :(

I voted Hattie. she's so stupid and slow. Bit like my sis really

I wouldn't be so sure........:naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :hjbigeyes :upto: :upto: :upto:

OHHHHH WELL AREN'T YOU NICE?

Hollies. who'd 'ave 'em?

What? it is a simple enough question!!!

Jessa:blpaw:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back