Books

DCBastien

Sound and fury
Have you read the books and what did u think? I personally think they are very good and stand alone the same butr somehow different. My fave would be.. uh. Infinity I think. Or Last Human as it was so different

I haven't got Infinity!

I've got the Omnibus with Red Dwarf and Better than Life together, and I've got Last Human. Is there another one then?

I agree they are good enough books themselves without being tie-in's.

i have the omnibus also. the foirst book IS Infinity Welcomes Careful Drivers so u do have it. Then BTL then... uh, Backwards then Last Human

oh good! yes i think it was tho the last was good as well but 'different' i have yet to read... was it naylors 'colony' or summat?

Sorry, but I think the original Red Dwarf is the best, but I enjoyed Better than life too. Wasn't impressed with "The Last Human" at all.

I've also read a book by Robert Lewellyn (Kryten) called "The man in the rubber mask" which is all about how he got involved with Red Dwarf and loads of interesting behind the scenes stuff. He's a seriously funny writer, I'd recommend it for any Dwarf fan.

'kay, I'll shutup now, promise.

don't u dare shut up now i got MY forum (mine mine mine mine mine) u all hafta postpostpostpost i want that book

I haven't actually read one yet but please! before you all start shouting at me i will soon! PROMISE!!! JUST PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!!!!!

Okey doky Skippity ma'am.:rolly2: :rolly2: :rolly2: :rolly2: :rolly2:
Hehehehehehehehehe i is cheeky is i not?

Can't find none. Went in to every book shop in hereford and can't find none. (Granted there aren't that many book shops in hereford even so)

I'm sorry skip. I've failed you!!!!:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :errrr: :erm: :erm: :blpaw:

*in small voice* yes ma'am. sorry to disappoint ma'am will be back with the results soon. *starts to cry as jessa turns away.* didn' ....mean...to ....upset...sk...sk....skip.....:crying: :crying: :crying:

im not mad at you jessa im not like that with you (just dave and mish and....)

besides im too sad to be mad

Why is u sad skip? is there anyfink Jessa can do to help?

Jessa:blpaw:

Back