Connor/Duncan: Differences

*cheeky grin* Always...

And seriously, I just had no inspiration. *sigh*

~ana

Every writer knows that feeling....but I'm working on mine H2...don't know if it will be done by the deadline though

oh i know we all get into that 'lack of inspiration' funk --- but, i'm telling you --writing EVERY DAY! really does help! it keeps the creative juices flowing ---

and i'm sorry - but anyone who says they don't have even 2 minutes to scribble a sentance is full of it -- no offense to anyone, i know some ppl are really busy - but it's a matter of priorities -- really - i have days where i just don't FEEL like writing - but i try to write at least one sentance - even if it's just someone responding to the previous line of dialogue w/ "Huh?" -- it can always be changed later --- if i don't write one day - i feel really bad about it and write 5x's as much the next day -- which i guess could be good - b/c i get more done, but it's still a break in my routine ---

so - go - write -- everyday!! it really does work!!

I am...I really am...but it seems that I keep changing what I already did instead of moving on...okay...note to self...write story once, then do the revisions...might accomplish more.:p

Originally posted by Diamond9697
I am...I really am...but it seems that I keep changing what I already did instead of moving on...okay...note to self...write story once, then do the revisions...might accomplish more.:p

no - that's okay too - it's still writing -- changing is good too -- but -- yeah - try the 'write the whole thing then revise' approach --- might work that way too --- i usually do a little of both ----