Series 3 hits the UK !!!

padders

System Lord of ASciFi.com
Yes, next MONDAY Series 3 of Earth Final Conflict is coming to the UK. Although not the best of all shows out there i do enjoy it and am looking forward to this one. Anyway, there is 2 hours of EFC with the finale from last series and the first from this one.

could someone please explain for my what Zandervolt (sp) is up to. I've missed most of S2 and coming into s3, he seems to no longer be the Taelon's puppy, but is now sympathetic to the Juridians (sp) and is giving Zo'or (sp) the runaround.

i've watched efc since it started, what sandaval is up
to is a mystery, it hasn't revealed what he's up to.
i think him helping the juridians is a bit iffy. i
suppose it would depend on whats in it for him. but it
is interesting...peachy

i am confused by EFC. I also missed a lot of series 2 but it certainly appears that from what i saw that his implant is not "requiring obedience" anymore. Which taleons know this (Da'an does but then what happened to him as well) i don't know..

i am completly lost really when it comes to it. I think i may read a series 2 spolier thing so i can watch series 3 and understand what is goin on!

Hey, anybody, is EFC still on anytime other than 6, Sky1, Sat?

can amyone tell me how season 3 starts off? Ive missed quite a few eppies and want to know if im on season 2 or 3...
thanxs