I Missed Last Week's Episdoe

Sage

Can somebody please explain in detail what happened? Thanks!

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS

The episode "Real Me" focussed on Buffy's little sister Dawn as we hear her diary-written assessments of the people who surround her. She's jealous of her Slayer sister and believes that Giles doesn't like her, but she thinks Willow and Tara are cool and that Xander treats her with the respect she deserves.

Dawn tags along with Buffy and Giles as they head to the magic shop for supplies. Along with Willow and Tara, they discover that the shop owner has been murdered. Dawn is told to stay outside while the rest investigate the scene of the crime. A crazed man harrasses Dawn with ramblings about her not belonging there as well as muttering nonsensical stuff like "curds and whey".

We find out that Harmony now has a gang of vampire lackies (believe it or not) and that they killed the magic shop owner while looking for information that might help them kill Buffy. They go to Buffy's house to confront her, but only Dawn is there with Xander and Anya babysitting her. Xander taunts Harmony knowing that she would not be able to enter the house, but Dawn inadvertantly invites her in and she attacks Xander. Anya and Xander fight her off but are worried for Buffy since Harmony can now get into the house.

Buffy is not too pleased with her pesky little sister after finding out how careless she was, so Dawn runs out of the house and is captured by Harmony's lackies. As Harmony hoped she would do, Buffy goes to her lair to rescue Dawn, but the lackies are quickly dusted and Harmony wisely retreats.

Giles decides to become the new owner of the magic shop and use it for Buffy's training sessions and for Scooby meetings. Dawn decides that things might not be so bad after all, especially since she has something that will show everyone how special she really is . . . . .

[Edited by Lester Crawley on 10-05-2000 at 02:23 PM]

Thanks for the great description. I live in the UK so it is annoying we can't get the episodes.

The spolier warning is good though, thanks.

And welcome to the board! I hope you like it here, we are generally a friendly bunch. TalkBuffy.com is the newest in our little network and we are trying to encourage new people over here. I hope you like it, do feel free to add suggestions, comments etc. We are also looking for moderators to help well moderate and promote the place.

Ooohhh...

So Dawn will be here to stay? I don't know about you but I don't like her. I hope she leaves. I never liked Tracktenberg (don't know why, I just don't) and Buffy SHOULD be an only child.

I really do hope she leaves, anybody hope so too?