Moderators

MythingLink

First Prime of ASciFi
We're looking for dedicated people to act as moderators for the forums. If you think you'd be interested, leave us a note in here and we'll get to it.

What we're looking for in a moderator is someone who is willing to take on the responsibility of keeping the discussions moving, handling problems that might occur within that forum, and helping to promote the forum and the site as well.

To check to see if the forum you would like to moderate is available, look at the main index page. The far right hand column lists the moderators for that forum. If it's blank, it's available.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,

Hi there ...:)

Stripe reporting as the moderator for this forum board
.......:)

council.gif

Hey ya, welcome new moderator :) pass on suggestions obviously and any questions ask away and have fun!

Need some help?

I've got time to help out here! I'll gladly take on the board for Tyr, and maybe one other.

Okay Sandy ... I'll put you on as the moderator for Tyr. You chose the other one though. I hate making decisions. ;)

Cheers,

Highly recommended

Umm hey guys can I add my highest recommendations for SandyS a good personal online friend of mine.

She would be excellent as a moderator for Tyr and for the Chit Chat forums .... :) :) :)

dont forget Sandy small denominations payable regularly .....ahh shoot that wasn't supposed to go on here ....ggrrrrr ...:) <RBWG>

I choose.....

Originally posted by MythingLink
Okay Sandy ... I'll put you on as the moderator for Tyr. You chose the other one though. I hate making decisions. ;)

Cheers,

Chit chat. I'm usually fairly good at pouring oil on troubled waters!

Hi ML, I wouldn't mind taking on the 'Trance' Forum if no one else has their hand up. I know a couple of the other moderators and spend a bit time at the boards so I'm not unfamilar with them.

missferal, hi there. I will addd you to the trance forum.

SandyS, you are now added to chit chat as well.

Welcome new moderators! :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
wikiberry Charmed 22
K Anime and Animation 2
P Roswell 1
P X-Files 3
P Star Trek (TV series) 0