MythingLink

First Prime of ASciFi
-----------------------------
Creating topic, remember you
can only discuss this episode
inside this topic. Reviews of
the episode are encouraged
-----------------------------

Scully continues to try to find a cure for Mulder's illness as the Cigarette-Smoking Man ups the emotional ante with surprising revelations, dire promises, and a genetic transplant procedure that will make the promise of world domination a reality.

annette :)

I musta seen this three times now, and i think i understand it less every time lol, i mean its a great ep, i prefer Amor Fati over Part One tho, more Mulder :D, i understood Mulders perfect existence dreams and Scully 'saving him' in his dreams, eventually allowing him to pull through in reality. But i think i figured a lot of stuff out a while ago, and just forgot about it, i mean i'm not surprised with all the stuff CC and co weight us down with in these myth arc eps.

Was the little boy metaphorical for Mulders quest?

These eps were a little too laden with mytharc and Fowlness for me to enjoy it completely, but i did love that end scene, well the one before they build the sand castle :) -

Mulder - "You...were my friend, and you told me the truth. Even when the world was falling apart, you were my constant... my touchstone."

Scully - "And you are mine."

And i loved it when she touches his lips with her fingers before she leaves, i still go wow and aww every time i see it :D

And from that ep where Scully finds Mulder on the operating table and he leans up and hugs her, i was like "kiss kiss already!!!" I knew they didnt kiss in this season, not till Millennium, but still every time i say it lol! Especially when she kisses his forehead and i go awww, cos its so sweet, and its still one of my fav scenes :D *sigh* i'm so glad they're doing double repeats on Sky One on Fridays, its such a great time slot, too cept now i have to miss Friends and Will and Grace every week but i'll get over it :D

xxx