POINT OF NO RETURN

poynterwiggy

oh what a great episode i loved it thank god for down loads on the net

spoilers
Teal'c on the bed in the hotel room now that was a classic.
Then there was Daniels one liner "did you draw that yourself" i nearly fell off my chair laughing, he deffently is getting better a being held captive.

Lets just say i can't wait for this episode to hit sky one so i can watch it again

Wiggy

I'm with you. At first, I was concerned that it would turn out to be the old cliche' of "Let's make fun of sci fi fans" but I should have known better. Afterall, "Jack" does hate cliches'. ;)

I just love what the writers are doing this season!

I liked this ep too. it was a lot like the tongue-in-cheek eps the X-Files do once in a while.

Liked Jack, so intent on the movie, "The Day the Earth Stood Still". One of my faves. But the only showed the robot and Jam Jaffe's face...not Patricia Neal or Michael Rennie...darn...and only the scenes where the robot was walking down the ramp. Wonder what the writers were trying to tell us?
Teal'c and Magic Fingers....just to get my imagination working overtime!

Another cool part in this episode was when they go to the guys house and sam stands in front of the model that look like Thor and says this looks like some one i know. Oh yeah and not forgetting Teal'c with the toy gun.

RDA mentioned in one of his online chats about doing the homage to The Day The Earth Stood Still. It was one of the few science fiction movies that he calls a favorite. <G>

I've got a script from the movie, numbered and signed by Ann Robinson. Great lady.

Cheers,

Texane,

What magazines? The ones Teal'c was reading? The National Inquirer?