Midnight Tides - Missing Pages, HELP

Smiler

Pages 289 to 336 are repeated in the paperback I'm reading, meaning that pages 337 to 384 are missing.

Page 289 ends with "......as a blooded warrier?" and page 385 starts with .....We don't have any...."

So can anybody can email me the missing pages or just send me a precis please?

How annoying is that!

Cheers,

Steve

What rotten luck Steve! :( I have the paperback edition but my page 289 doesn't end with the same words :confused: so not too sure where to start scanning from...

Rosemary said:
What rotten luck Steve! :( I have the paperback edition but my page 289 doesn't end with the same words :confused: so not too sure where to start scanning from...
Good point Rosemary, Steve will need to indicate whether it's a MMPB or TPB edition and if it's a US or UK edition. I've got the TPB and my pages don't correspond with what he's saying. Of course it could also be hardback vs PB which is another story...

A US edition of Midnigth Tides? I doubt it somehow Precious:p

But yeah, large or small paperback? But you should be able to return it and get a replacement copy... even if you bought it online:)

Rane Longfox said:
A US edition of Midnigth Tides? I doubt it somehow Precious:p
Yeh I kinda thought that when I posted but wasn't sure how far behind they were with UK/Australia....:rolleyes:

Nice to see you on the boards again stranger....:p

Gotta rush, talk soon.

Hi all,
Thanks for the responses, I kind of new about the different editions, that's why I included some of the text.

My paperback is by Bantam Books, UK edition published 2005 isbn 0-553-81314-5

I've now sent emails to both the seller and the publisher asking them if they can send replacement copies, so it's waiting time.

Cheers, Steve

Aye, but finding one sentance, when you have a different adition, and therefore different page numbers, is quite tough;)

I've just received a brand new copy from the bookstore that sold me the 2nd hand book. So if any of you buy from Amazon UK then "Browns Books" are a great markeplace seller!