Supernatural

I never seen the Blood Mary one, the one at the weekend was really good with the Hook Man, very freaky. I heard that it is suppose to be getting scarier.

And eye candy helps. Me personally I like Dean aka Jensen Ackles

Weave:)

Attachments

• supernatural_1.jpg
    supernatural_1.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 8,383
Thanks! Yeah there is something about him, hope you like the picture, I aim to share!! I meant to add I like the music as well, they have played some choice tunes in the last few episodes, 'All right now' by Free, can it get any better:)

i love Supernatural! watch it every week. i do agree about the mirror thing though, it was totally a rip off and it's not fair to just unleash Ring images on us without warning :( but other than that, it's been great. and i heart Dean mmmmmmm

As I have mentioned before - I also heart Dean. And I agree, there should be warning issues before any programme that is about to show anything relating to The Ring! its not good for your heart!

I see you like Wentworth as well - good job!

weave:):p

Attachments

• inside-prisonbreak.jpg
    inside-prisonbreak.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 934
mmmm nice pic, thanks! Wentworth - the thinking woman's eye candy :)

the last ep of Supernatural was great, the one in the insane asylum. i was a bit scared! and i was trying to jump into the tv at the end to play nurse if you know what i mean, i don't want to say to much in case i spoil someone!
i'm a bit upset this week, because of the Commonwealth Games they're not showing Prison Break tonight! AAAARGH! you can't just deprive a girl of Wentworth Miller for no good reason :( it's not even on the channel that's showing the games, they just don't want to compete. i mean hello, we don't ALL want to watch the crappy opening ceremony! actually i probably would have, except of course i am boycotting it now :( :( no PB, or AR or Lost or Contender :( :(

I think it's getting better, have found the last few episodes more entertaining :)

Kye,

Howdy,

the last two episodes were about, the hook man (urban legend) and the one last week was about bugs.

But I have to say the one with the hook man was really good.

Next week's episode looks really good as well, the brothers go back home
. :)

I've only watched 1 episode enjoyed it, but it is on at strange times so I'm not always up to watch it. It has also been renewed in the US.

It's about time it got over there. LOLOL I've watched from the beginning and haven't missed one yet. Of course I have to admit a small obsession with Jensen Ackles started when he was on "Days Of Our Lives". But that was a while ago. Since I don't know what the last episode you guys saw, all I can say is that it does get better and they are starting to try and put pieces together on what happened in the past. Look for Meg (the hitchiking girl) to return in future episodes. While this show does tend to redo certain themes, I guess you could really say that about just about any urban legend type of show or movie. Still, I think that there will be more to this story than just ghost hunting and there is a past there that will need to be addressed in the future episodes. Outside of House, Dean has some of the best lines on TV right now.

i love it! not only the story line and the massive climax that they leave at the end of each and every episode that makes you want the next episode to come faster the next week. i also think that both Jensen Ackles and Jarred Padlecki fill their roles perfectly. not to mention that they are not bad looking fellas.

i have not missed an episode yet!

Id just like to say that...THAT SCARECROW WAS CREEPY!

I wont be buying any box sets but very entertaining I must say :) Still, the first episode was the best and the most effective for me. It is getting slightly repetitive - This whole...'gotta find dad'... is beginning to feel like....'gotta find out whats under the island'......Thats not to say that I'm not gonna keep watchin it, (its great fun and a good show :>) just that the novelty is ever (ever) so slightly losing its thrill

Back