Gaming Guessing Game

game160tt.jpg

This one was definitely one-of-a-kind.

A few (sorta) hints:

- Yes, the little guy (diver? hahaha) is the one you control. That 'snorkel' is really a remote control antenna. Too bad the only buttons seem to be "stop" and "go."

- Those aren't submarines, they're robots. They can be as smart or as dumb as you make them.

- It's a puzzle-style game.

If it was drawn in MS paint by me, it'd look a lot worse. ;)

Bah, okay, I'll just give it to you guys: Robot Odyssey

You progressed through the game's puzzles by building logic circuits inside your robots, which is what tells them how to behave and interact with the world around them.

It was actually assigned as roughly 1/3 of my middle school computer class. Win? :)

Anyway, here's something that is (hopefully) easier:

game170nr.jpg

Edit: Interesting thing about the Eggerland Mystery game from a few posts ago...it was the predecessor to the Lolo series. Whew, at least now I know I'm not completely insane for believing they were somehow linked.

This one shouldn't be that hard either :) .

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 172
Yep, was Betrayal at Krondor. Released twice, firstly in 93 then again for free in 97 to promote Betrayal at Antara.

Is that Elite?

Edit: Nope, had a rethink and the graphics were WAY to good for mid 80's (never played Elite but a mate of mine always raved about it) and it did lead me to Elite 2, Star Flight, Star Control and finally... Star Control 2?

Last edited: