Which Marvel/Justice League character are you?

For marvel...

1043796613_sabretooth.jpg

You are...drumroll please...Victor Creed aka Sabretooth! He is a professional assassin and wolvie's greatest foe! Sabretooth is unpredictable and often gets a much worse rep than he deserves, even though he is a ruthless killer. But he has tried to be good many a times, joining up with Prof. X and his crew, even though his urge to kill is stronger than his want to do right. I hope you just accidentally got him as your result, but if not, good luck with that whole blood thirsty thing!

1041240720_supermanlg.jpg

Superman: man of steel, defender of man, can still look cool wearing his underwear on the wrong side of his clothes.

1043802275_MiniStatue.jpg

You are...drumroll please...the Hulk! but in no way are you mild Bruce Banner, you are the green machine in full throttled rage, smashing and destructing everything in your way. Woah, who picked on you? And in your blind fury how did you even manage to take this quiz?

you won't like me when I'm angry

You are...drumroll please.....Wade Wilson aka Deadpool! Everyone's favorite merc! The merc with a mouth is a man of mystery. Hero? Villian? Sociopath? Deadpool makes his own rules and plays by nobody's game. He is an agent of chaos confined to a world of constricting order! He is smart and has an even smarter mouth!

batman: the terror of the night, sexy, secretive and has issues with trust and letting people inside. no wonder all the women are falling over him, they want to be the one to offer the emotional support he needs.

Marvel: You are...drumroll please...Peter Parker aka Spiderman! You are now a major motion picture! Congragulatons! You are a normal high school kid who now has superpowers and now has to deal with that responsibility and has mad issues! Dont you wish you were Venom instead! But at least you get to hang out with Daredevil, which is also a movie now! If you need anymore info on your comic twin go watch the freaking movie!

471 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 61055 times.
9% of people had this result.

Justice League:

superman: man of steel, defender of man, can still look cool wearing his underwear on the wrong side of his clothes.

387 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 6530 times.
16% of people had this result.

1043797672_turesDEAD1.jpg

You are...drumroll please.....Wade Wilson aka Deadpool! Everyone's favorite merc! The merc with a mouth is a man of mystery. Hero? Villian? Sociopath? Deadpool makes his own rules and plays by nobody's game. He is an agent of chaos confined to a world of constricting order! He is smart and has an even smarter mouth!

1041241614_eenarrowlg.jpg

green lantern: which one? hal jordan who single handedly destroyed a large chunk of the corps? or kyle who is still getting the hang of this lantern thing? either way, you're one cool mofo.

Deadpool and Batman...even though on the second one I clicked female...hehe, I think that says something about Batman :p

Haha:

1) Wolverine ( I do have a tendency to get angry ;) )
1043795726_resWOLVIE2.jpg

2) atom and hawkman: shrinking man and defender of hawk world. both good guys, seemingly in the background though at least you get page time!

haha..

1041241486_man_Atomlg.jpg

For marvel I got
1043797672_turesDEAD1.jpg

Justice League

1041240788_exrosswwlg.jpg

wonder woman: made of clay, ambassador, woman. gorgeous, strong and couragous.

Marvel Character: Wolverine
Justice League: The Flash.

Its cool I love both characters.

What Marvel Comics Character Are You?
1043797166_esspider04.jpg

You are...drumroll please...Peter Parker aka Spiderman!

And for DC:
Green Arrow........
GreenArrow.gif

For Marvel, I got
You are...drumroll please...Logan aka Wolverine! Born with a Napoleon complex, this dude gets things done his own way, often dismissing Prof. X's wishes. Driven and at one with nature, with no memory of his orgins, and partically indestructable, Wolverine is defiantly the most intriguing of the X-men, as I'm sure you are with your friends.

For DC I got Superman. I have to say, the Marvel one was a lot more fun.

We tend to have a lot of Logans here.
This leads me to think we're all just a bunch of angry people!