A source for reviews of YA SF and Fantasy?

In addition to Goodreads and Fantastic Fiction, which have already been mentioned, there's also Library Thing and My Book Cave. My Book Cave is similar to BookBub and the like, but what makes it stand out to me is that it requires authors to provide information about type/degree of content (language/violence/sexual/etc.) and then gives the book a content rating based on that. Readers can also leave their own reviews/content ratings of the material as well.

My Book Cave is an unusual one, although I think book ratings are a perfectly reasonable idea. Is it largely religious or romance based? A lot of the examples it gives seem to be in those categories.

My Book Cave is an unusual one, although I think book ratings are a perfectly reasonable idea. Is it largely religious or romance based? A lot of the examples it gives seem to be in those categories.

I've seen all genres on there, but it depends on the content being submitted to the site. It's not as comprehensive as websites like Goodreads, since it's more of a book deal website along the lines of BookBub, Bargain Booksy, etc., only with content rating included. If you go to their ratings page and click on the search icon (but without anything written in the search bar) it'll bring up their whole list of current listings. They just show the most recent on the ratings home page.