Which Fantasy/Scifi Character Are You?

Teir

Lost in Thought
Something like this has probably already been done but I thought it was cool so check it out...........http://www.tk421.net/character/

I got to be Elrond first....
A stern yet benevolent organizer who often knows best, your wits are keenly fixed on aiding efforts you deem worthy.

I did it again and got Aragorn...
Putting your appointed path ahead of any inner conflicts, you make your own rules for the benefit of all.

It does not just cover LOTR but a large range of SFF characters...enjoy:)

I got Jean-Luc Picard. I loved Star Trek when I was a kid, but now would probably prefer a LoTR character:rolleyes: .

Ah well..

Sweet - I'm Kosh!

http://www.tk421.net/character/kosh.html

A reclusive seer shrouded in riddles, you reveal very little and only what is deemed congruent with your plans.

Understanding is a three edged sword. Your side, their side, and the truth.

Muhaha!

Last edited:
Hmmmmm....Interesting. I'm Anakin Skywalker!
So I'm a fairly wooden character, but on the plus side I get to become one of the baddest of bad-asses throughout the galaxy! Woo!
Where do I trade in my jeep for a podracer?!

"Struggling for self-assurance over hidden angst, you are highly adept and full of surprises.
I find your lack of faith disturbing."

I might have to get rid of my Sword !!

Galadriel - a rare combination of wisdom and humility, while serenely dominating your environment you selflessley use your powers to care for others.

Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.

How did they know I'm not very tall? :confused:

Awsome! I'm Marcus Cole from B5 :cool:
I hope I get to play with a kewl Mimbari Staff or fly a white star!
http://www.tk421.net/character/marcus.html
An honest and chivalrous adventurer that pursues just causes, you would sacrifice much to help others.

I am a Ranger. We walk in the dark places no others will enter. We stand on the bridge and no-one may pass. We live for the One, we die for the One.

Severus Snape :eek:

An enigmatic recluse with a mysterious past and even stranger loyalties, you are an intensely serious presence.

Intensely serious? Like heck:p

spock.jpg
i got spock i knew it. cool.

Anakin Skywalker

Struggling for self-assurance over hidden angst, you are highly adept and full of surprises.

Last edited:
Watto!!?? - that's it, this contest is rigged, I'm outta here! ;)

watto.jpg

Mischievous and self-interested, you are happy to take from others whatever matches your cunning interests.
Mind tricks don't work on me. Only money!

woot!

James T. Kirk

kirk.jpg
An impassioned commander with more respect for individuals than for authority, you have a no-holds-barred approach to life and its obstacles.

I don't believe in the no-win scenario.

Anakin Skywalker

anakin.jpg

Struggling for self-assurance over hidden angst, you are highly adept and full of surprises.

Now, where are those younglings.....:D :D :D

Gandalf

A wandering spirit caring for a multitude of just concerns, you are an instrumental power in many of the causes around you.

And so am I, very dangerous: more dangerous than anything you will ever meet, unless you are brought alive before the seat of the Dark Lord.

Attachments

• gandalf.jpg
    gandalf.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 346
w00t! I'm Inigo Montoya.

A likeable character with a lust for life, you do what gets you by while continually pursuing your own intrests.

Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father, prepare to die.

Neat! I'm Picard, too!

An accomplished diplomat who can virtually do no wrong, you sometimes know it is best to rely on the council of others while holding the reins.

There are some words which I have known since I was a schoolboy. "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." These words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie -- as a wisdom, and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged.