The Bonehunters UK Cover

He looks more like the kind of covers the US versions have :(

It's not quite as good as the covers of the previous ones (except for GotM), but it's not too bad either. It hasn't fallen to the lows of the US covers fortunately, but it does look more like a decent cover for a Feist novel than a decent cover for an Erikson novel - it fails completely and portraying any sense of epic scope. The disappointing thing is that the bonehunters is set in Seven Cities, and the covers for the last two set in Seven Cities were amazing.

Behind the times Precious;)

I agree this isn't as good as the previous 5 covers, but I actually quite like it now... it grows on you:)

Brys, you've said the 6th volume will be set in the seven cities... so probably it's going to be a direct continuation of the House of Chains? (I'm currently finishing Memories of Ice, so still 2 volumes to go, but I'm curious anyway).

The cover is OK, although pretty standard, nothing especially intriguing. BTW Have all the volumes already been released in the US? I don't think they have, but I may be wrong..

finvarre, its likely that Bonehunters will be a direct continuation from House of Chains, yes. "The Bonehunters" is the name gained by one of the Seven Cities armies during the fourth book...

Only the first two volumes have been released in the US so far, initially, American publishers thought it was too complicated for their audience, but its popularity in Britain, Canada and Australia has changed their mind for them;) They're still catching up on releases...

caladanbrood said:
Gah! Foiled:eek:
Don't stress firend, you can come join the Council once you've finshed your latest "session" with Kruppe
in the Mud Pit (see intro thread)....:D

It's Mock's Hold on the cover.... with Kalam Mekhar's ****** :D
Man, that family kick serious A**
Hardback version of MoI out in November 2005 in US.

Hah, Azzriel :)p) forgot something. Bonehunters is set to be the longest book Bantam have ever published, apparently. Woo. And Hoo :D

caladanbrood said:
Hah, Azzriel :)p) forgot something. Bonehunters is set to be the longest book Bantam have ever published, apparently. Woo. And Hoo :D
Thanks for the update Cal, that's brilliant news!!!!!!!:cool:

I'm particularly excited about this book... especially in view of Eriksons saying that the four books after this one will be outside the Malazan Empire....:)

and then back to Lether for Reapers Gale ....
gotta see what that Silchas is up to... last I saw he was looking for revenge :D