Books that would be improved If Zombies Were Added .

Or indeed The Calmer Zombie.

The Concise Oxford Zombie
The Observer Book of British Zombies
Asterix chez les Zombies
The Handmaid's Zombie
Old Possum's Book of Practical Zombies

Darwin, On the Origin of Zombies

The Adventures of Don Zombie

The Voyage of the Dawn Zombie

Jurassic Zombie

A Zombie of Earthsea

The Zombie in the Iron Mask

The Zombie of Zenda

The No. 1 Zombies' Detective Agency

Five go to Zombie Island

Fried Zombie Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe

Three men in a boat (to say nothing of the zombie)
Cry the beloved zombie
Ah but your zombie is beautiful
The secret life of Walter Zombie
A brief history of Zombie-time

Just sayin’, but all the suggestions sound like they already have zombies in them, given ‘zombies’ are in the titles, so none of them would be improved by the addition of zombies… do I win anything for pointing out that everyone has got it wrong?

Yes , a Zombie Cupie Doll. :D

OK, @BAYLOR , OP for this thread, can you explain why you think Three Men in a Boat would be improved by the addition of zombies? What is lacking in the original that would make this the case?

Nothing . I just thought the title would be funny.:D

OK, @BAYLOR , OP for this thread, can you explain why you think Three Men in a Boat would be improved by the addition of zombies? What is lacking in the original that would make this the case?
Obviously, the title should be Three Men in a Boat (To Say Nothing of the Zombie). Now, I'm sure, you can picture the ensuing drama.

The Swimming Dead?
A fine sequel. Followed by The Summer I drowned.
iu

Rather a little off-topic, but I just watched the sporting BBC News and I'm sure that they said that for yesterdays match between Chelsea and Fulham, that 'Raheem Sterling was brought down in a box'...

...and then couldn't help but think of this thread:

Zombie Fever Pitch by Nick Hornby
Expected Zombie Goals by Rory Smith
The Zombie Game by Chris Anderson
Inverting the Zombies by Jonathan Wilson

Last of the Zombies
Alice in Zombieland
Zombies of Three Kingdoms

Zombies can indeed improve any book, especially classics. Here are two examples.

1. There was no possibility of taking a walk that day, for there were a lot of hungry zombies around the Gateshead Hall. We had been wandering, indeed, in the leafless shrubbery an hour in the morning, looking around fearfully and clutching our weapons; but since dinner (Mrs. Reed, when there was no company of zombie hunters, dined early) the cold winter had brought with it too many hungry zombies, and a rain so penetrating, that further out-door exercise was now out of the question.

I was glad of it: I never liked long walks and frightening zombies, especially on chilly afternoons: dreadful to me was the coming home in the raw twilight, with nipped fingers and toes, and a heart saddened by the chidings of Bessie, the armed nurse, and by the howls of the zombies, which could be heard closer and closer.

2. Happy families are all alike; every unhappy family is unhappy in its own way.

Everything was in confusion in the Oblonskys' house since the wife had discovered a hungry zombie in the storeroom, and she announced to her husband that she could no longer live in the same house with this bloodthirsty creature. This position of affairs had now lasted three days, and not only the husband and wife themselves, but all the members of their family and household, were painfully conscious of it. The wife did not leave her own room, the husband had not been at home for three days. The children ran wild all over the house, because they were scared of zombie; the English governess quarreled with the said zombie, and wrote to a friend asking her to look out for a new job for her; the man-cook had walked off the day before just at dinner time because he didn’t want to work in a house haunted by a zombie.

The only hope for the unhappy family was Anna Karenina, the famous Zombie Hunter, who was about to arrive in Moscow.

A Discworld series featuring Reg Shoe and his cohorts

Zombie Rites
Wyrd Zombies
Moving Zombies
Zombies Abroad
Zombie Gods
Lords And Zombies
Soul Zombies
Interesting Zombies
Zombies Of Clay
The Zombie Elephant
Zombies Of Time